Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 32328 times)

phone mining? how much hashing power can a phone even have?
its phone pool mining i think

also i'm up 1000$ woo

also to everyone investing in this thread

REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR TAXES, so many people get stuff on by the IRS because they don't realize is is taxable as capital gains.

if you don't want to go to jail for tax fraud, you need to pay tax every time you trade from fiat->crypto, so record those transactions.

if you think you can get away with it, good luck, because all the exchanges have to give customer info by law to the govt

hi unemployed minor here can someone explain how taxes are done

as far as i can tell, you record transactions and income and send the report to the IRS and then they tax you on it

but idk

Robinhood offers options trading now yeehaw

god i hate coinbase. signed up for gemini (still waiting for identity verification) as soon as i had a transaction cancelled for no reason. i've had to verify my bank account for both withdrawals and purchasing for some reason and now i have to do it again for both but they keep telling me there's an error with the information and they can't verify it

i could buy with my debit card but their fees for that are loving ridiculous. transferring everything as soon as i get the chance
Coinbase screwed me, I withdrew about $800 after I sold my bitcoin (entire account) and they tried to tell me that I now owe them $800 and that I withdrew $1600 (only had $800 in my account dumbforgets). So now they have my account frozen and wont let me use it again unless I pay them the $800 I "owe" them. stuff company and you can't even get them on the phone because they make it impossible to reach support.
Robinhood offers options trading now yeehaw
I just signed up for early access, can't wait.

BTC, LTC, ETH, IOT, XLM, VTC checking in

>not owning xmr

Cryptokitties is gonna be universal currency.

Ethereum is up to $940 CAD. I got in at ~$570. Crazy week, starting to wish I had invested $100 instead of $50

What makes that even more upsetting is that I started with only .05 BTC or ~$35 worth.  Team Liquid really tore it up at ESL One: Cologne

>not owning xmr
I've actually got like 8 or 9 dollars in bittrex that I've been wanting to put into monero but the transaction size is too small

Coinbase screwed me, I withdrew about $800 after I sold my bitcoin (entire account) and they tried to tell me that I now owe them $800 and that I withdrew $1600 (only had $800 in my account dumbforgets). So now they have my account frozen and wont let me use it again unless I pay them the $800 I "owe" them. stuff company and you can't even get them on the phone because they make it impossible to reach support.

is there a better site that lets you have a wallet you can exchange from?

thinking about starting to invest and stuff once i turn 18.
how do you guys feel about LawnMower, its like Acorns but for block chain assets
i have little understanding on stocks and investment could someone please explain it all to me

do you have to report crypto in your tax returns even if you make >$10k a year?

I've actually got like 8 or 9 dollars in bittrex that I've been wanting to put into monero but the transaction size is too small
meep

I traded for about 2 hrs earlier and ended up with $130+

Basically made $65 an hr to trade crypto. not bad.

Ethereum reached 10,000% gains over a 1yr period earlier today, pretty big milestone