pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)

Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 38904 times)

right sorry

you tried to got attention from killing yourself i think you might need to change something

Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life.
You wanted attention ( and got it) from trying kill yourself, dipstuff, I honestly think you have metal problems and need to change.

it's okay cooolguy32 i have my metal problems too

like come the forget on iron i'm trying to do something here

forget calcium, the lazy forget. he makes up bones but those bones are easy to break as forget.. even metalloids do better smh..

it's okay cooolguy32 i have my metal problems too

like come the forget on iron i'm trying to do something here
LOL OOPS, I meant to 'mental'

LOL OOPS, I meant to 'mental'
damn metals taking over our vocabulary.................

hes obviously doing it for attention why would tell blf

The fact that he's failed Self Delete this many times shows its for attention, no idea why anyone cares and how this has generated 30 pages?

i believed it for about a minute and then realized that it was pie crust we were talking about here. he was probably missing out on his monthly quota for attention from the blf and the whole 'i forget dogs' shtick wasn't working as well as it did.

Isn't there a rule that's like "Don't tell the forums you're going to kill yourself, just do it"? I'm not sure if he actually said he was going to do it on site as well as Discord, but yeah

MRI image as promised

what a big bladder you have

i'm not gonna pretend to understand that