Swifthyena2593's badmining issues

Author Topic: Swifthyena2593's badmining issues  (Read 13993 times)

"Oh thats old it's not relevant anymore" yeah yeah yeah dont give me that stuff it doesn't matter

What a joke
Swifthyena2005 removed me from steam
wow
what a triggered child

its almost as if hes 10

"Oh thats old it's not relevant anymore" yeah yeah yeah dont give me that stuff it doesn't matter
what a triggered child

really makes you think

really makes you think
Well I was trying to correct that little man, not go fred forgetstone nuclear

His current avatar is repulsive.

What the forget is his obsessionw ith that stupid loving deviantart trash anyways its loving terrible

What the forget is his obsessionw ith that stupid loving deviantart trash anyways its loving terrible
it's his special interest but he wants to keep it secret so he pretends to hate it but the problem is that he's bad at pretending

it's his special interest but he wants to keep it secret so he pretends to hate it but the problem is that he's bad at pretending
wow that sounds really familiar for some reason
wonder why

wonder why
really makes you think

His current avatar is repulsive.

It comes from some animation of a gay couple, where one of them turns into a... werewolf? were... fox? Idk.
I watched it and I didn't like it. Not cause of the fact that it was two gay guys, more because it just made me cringe.

Also yeah, his admin is kinda stuff. Admins keep fetching people using /fetchall, he keeps on clearing your vehicles, and if you put a name on something using print bricks he turns it into something that either doesn't make sense, or is just cringe.

It comes from some animation of a gay couple, where one of them turns into a... werewolf? were... fox? Idk.
ik. but i dont watch "gay furry short film" crap.
this just made my loving day

wonder why
reminds me of a person I generally dislike hmm