Author Topic: ROBLOX Thread ⱽ⁴ - Egg hunt apparently ?  (Read 91443 times)

the db on phantom forces is great
no regrets for buying it

I have a regret about it and that's that i'm for sure going to be on the receiving end of that DB

My name isn't reset anymore is my name but with an underscore instead of a space

My name isn't reset anymore is my name but with an underscore instead of a space
oh, so i've met you before...
just a few days ago.

The draw distance was changed from 5,000 to 100,000 and I love it aaaaa

What happened with Catalog Heaven? Tried playing it recently and all of the good stuff was gone, and my baby the Candy Cane Katana was missing.

my baby the Candy Cane Katana was missing.
your roblox baby has been ro-kidnapped we must call the roblox police department

i got every gift on r2da
no ice staff however :(

updated that
and if any of yall have had a name change or want to be added to the list just tell me

for like a whole year (at least i think) i used this weapon in catalog heaven

but not the actual gear, for it was banned, but by another name known as "Gear" and for some odd ass reason it never got removed until recently

I remember ROBLOX looking pretty ugly around 2014-2016, what does it look like now?

phantom forces is like the only good game in the existence of the platform

they really need to get out of roblox and make it a real deal tbh

I remember ROBLOX looking pretty ugly around 2014-2016, what does it look like now?

(with the lighting update test build and glass)

phantom forces is like the only good game in the existence of the platform

they really need to get out of roblox and make it a real deal tbh
Resurrection is pretty cool, quite glitchy but a nice re-creation of Zombies from CoD.

There's also Territory Conquest, Incursion, The Guide of the Realm, Tiny Town (When people do their jobs), Apocalypse Rising 1 and 2, Super Nostalgia Zone and quite a bit more.