Banned by Polska because I play on v20 a little every now and then.

Author Topic: Banned by Polska because I play on v20 a little every now and then.  (Read 11522 times)

the reason I was upset and banned you is just what I'm gonna argue with because it serves a point imo.
The only point it serves it that you're a version elitist baby. Stop playing yourself, you're acting like a buffoon.

why not now??? u banned him for a bullstuff reason and u realize this now lol
Realized it the moment I banned him but w/e

that just strengthens my question

Realized it the moment I banned him but w/e
then why didnt you apologize and unban him you loving brainlet

I'm not saying that I'm not the problem.  Banning you is unjustifiable but the reason I was upset and banned you is just what I'm gonna argue with because it serves a point imo.  You can bash me for banning you and that's completely ok.

So you hate that there are less people playing v21...

So you try to resolve this by banning people for playing on your v21 server for playing v20 and by extension encouraging them to go back to playing v20.

Good going handicap

then why didnt you apologize and unban him you loving brainlet
Apologizing will cause everyone to jump on my ass saying "You're just trying to stop drama."  So sure I am sorry, but heck if people are gonna jump on my ass for apologizing then w/e

wut no it won't in fact people are jumping on ur ass for not apologizing lol

Apologizing will cause everyone to jump on my ass saying "You're just trying to stop drama."

the forget you mean by this? in what world would people whine at you for apologizing

yeah! let's ban all of the players who plays v20 from v21 servers so we'll have even less players!!!!

man i sure love elitism

v20 is literally killing Blockland, dividing the playerbase between two masterservers.
New players are going to come on and see the small amount of people on v21 and wont even know about v20, and they'll immediately run for a refund.
So while people on v20 are partying, v21 is going to die faster and faster.
When v20 dies, v21 will likely be close to dead.
Keeping Blockland alive is our job as the community, we have to work to make it better for everyone.
What we're doing with v20 is taking a large ass step backwards towards something that wasn't even that good.
Can't agree more, but was a ban really that necessary? I mean maybe just make a drama itself on B4v20 if you don't like it.

polska youre great and all but isn't banning folks from your v21 servers sort of counterproductive anyways

i love how all of a sudden there's hate for separate things now lol

that is probably dumbest reason to ban someone from video game server of all time