Banned by Polska because I play on v20 a little every now and then.

Author Topic: Banned by Polska because I play on v20 a little every now and then.  (Read 11685 times)

So, when I joined Polska's server (because we're OK with eachother), they asked if I play v20 which I replayed with 'yes' (i'll get chatlogs soon).

So, as I wait to load the server, I am greeted to a ban.

https://i.imgur.com/94et4uD.jpg - Picture of the ban for which I see is unfair as v20 hasn't really done much to v21.

(I don't know how to post it in a post aka show it without link)

Player logs (from the server) - https://i.imgur.com/bao1DNn.png

Obtained via Visolator's? chat logger.

I stand by the ban, no matter how stuffty it sounds.

v20 is literally killing Blockland, dividing the playerbase between two masterservers.
New players are going to come on and see the small amount of people on v21 and wont even know about v20, and they'll immediately run for a refund.
So while people on v20 are partying, v21 is going to die faster and faster.
When v20 dies, v21 will likely be close to dead.
Keeping Blockland alive is our job as the community, we have to work to make it better for everyone.
What we're doing with v20 is taking a large ass step backwards towards something that wasn't even that good.

uh^

how many people actually play on v20 servers though

rly we're doing version elitism now
gosh :/

(I don't know how to post it in a post aka show it without link)
u put [img width=#][/img] tags around the link to the pic, like this

(the width part of the tag is optional but it's a gud idea to use for larger images)

v20 is literally killing Blockland, dividing the playerbase between two masterservers.
New players are going to come on and see the small amount of people on v21 and wont even know about v20, and they'll immediately run for a refund.
Keeping Blockland alive is our job as the community, we have to work to make it better for everyone.
What we're doing with v20 is taking a large ass step backwards towards something that wasn't even that good.
i suppose i can understand ur viewpoint but like.... why ban him just cus he's played it?? if anything that'll give an even worse example to the guys who play v21

rly we're doing version elitism now
gosh :/
u put [img width=#][/img] tags around the link to the pic, like this

(the width part of the tag is optional but it's a gud idea to use for larger images)
i suppose i can understand ur viewpoint but like.... why ban him just cus he's played it?? if anything that'll give an even worse example to the guys who play v21
I understand how stuffty it sounds, but at the time I was really pissed off due to what was happening.  Heck I'll unban him, just not now

thank you seth

to polska -
v20 Players are still playing v21, and v20 is barely populated, the max was 20 or 30 at a time.
Just because a group of people want to show people how fun v20 was doesn't mean they'll be taken away from v21.

its still blockland you know

I'll just leave this here.

I'll just leave this here.

Funny that this comes from an unrelated drama where you were constantly being passive aggressive and stirring up drama after you were banned for being passive aggressive.

Funny that this comes from an unrelated drama where you were constantly being passive aggressive and stirring up drama after you were banned for being passive aggressive.
makes you look like a hypocrite though
you're defending yourself when you're the problem here yet you break what you say

makes you look like a hypocrite though
you're defending yourself when you're the problem here yet you break what you say
I'm not saying that I'm not the problem.  Banning you is unjustifiable but the reason I was upset and banned you is just what I'm gonna argue with because it serves a point imo.  You can bash me for banning you and that's completely ok.

I understand how stuffty it sounds, but at the time I was really pissed off due to what was happening.  Heck I'll unban him, just not now
why not now??? u banned him for a bullstuff reason and u realize this now lol