Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56219 times)

Yes. Isn't the negative consequence already true for me?

Press the button to be given the opportunity to be the next chairman for your most favorite company for the next 24 hours. However, production for that company will cease while you're considered chairman for said company.

yes, as the company would be an arms company, FN to be exact. so a day of no production wont be the worst thing ever.

press the button to have one chance to go back in time to have a do over of something you did. however, when you come back, you will have 5 years of continuous hardship and misfortune.

No, seems rather worthless if it's only one thing.

Press the Button and you'll become the greatest game developer of all time, however, all of your games will be overseen, marketed, and produced by EA Games.

no.

Press the button to have the source files to your favorite game for free, but have the chance of being thrown in jail.

The button appears to be very old. When I pressed it, it shattered. Still counted as pressing it tho.

Press the Button and you get to date the hottest person in your life, but you have to become their love slave.

nuh

Press to get a golden toothpick, but it disappears when you use it 3 times.

Press it, I guess it's worth it.

Press the Button and you are the child of one of the most important Greek gods and you are a hero to Earth and Olympus both. You save the world multiple times and many people look up to you. You are even asked to become a God yourself. However, you are separated from your boyfriend/girlfriend and can't remember anything about them, and when you finally find them, you, the one you love, and five others are chosen to destroy the Earth goddess, and soon you and your loved one fall into Tartarus.

Press it, I guess it's worth it.

Press the Button and you are the child of one of the most important Greek gods and you are a hero to Earth and Olympus both. You save the world multiple times and many people look up to you. You are even asked to become a God yourself. However, you are separated from your boyfriend/girlfriend and can't remember anything about them, and when you finally find them, you, the one you love, and five others are chosen to destroy the Earth goddess, and soon you and your loved one fall into Tartarus.
ehhhhhhh nah

press the button and 100,000 people in a radius around you will die instantly, but you attain $5,000,000

i'd have to move to some remote island.
no, wait. the button isn't movable

naaaa

press the button to get free anime but you have to message me saying "owo"

no

You get a free vending machine, but your legs won't move for 7 days.

no

the forget you'll still have to pay for drinks (ignore)

no

no bro bad offer

Press and 9gag disappears forever, but all of its users add you on facebook.

yeah sure its not like i use facebook

smash that mf like button and you get to meet a forumer of your choosing but they want to forget you

no because forget you and thats illegal

press the button and roblox loving dies but the fanboys flock to blockland