27 (30%)
meh
30 (33.3%)
bad
11 (12.2%)
horrible
14 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: how has 2017 been for you?  (Read 7265 times)

graduation was really the only highlight. still no big tiddy goth gf so life isn't worth living rn.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:42:49 PM by hillkill »

it was alright, it was stuffty at first, because I still I had my garbage 8th grade year to get through, after that summer is ok, the only stuffty part was I had to go Ocean City and it was annoying because I didn't wanna go and my siblings, then after that 9th grade came in and it's been pretty good  besides the fact that the people in my class are loving annoying as stuff, always arguing stupid stuff noone cares about

good things that happened this year for me:
moved and finally had my own bedroom
found my first job
got my first phone
started my first relationship
went on a vacation to where i live now
got promoted at work
saved up for some rad stuff including a new bicycle
moved to missouri with my bf
met some new friends and hang out with them often

mixed feelings about it. one one hand people are excessively giving me a metric assload of work to do that's usually supposed to be theirs in the first place, but the bright side of that if that ive actually got some pretty damn cool friends irl now

It was challenging but rewarding

The beginning of the year was alright, dont remember much to be honest. Summer was average, I didn't really do much but I made a lot of good friends at my work and made good money. This semester of school has been the hardest by far. Working 10 hours a week and interning for 25 hours has kept me extremely busy and has forced me to be as productive as I can be. Also waking up at 5am everyday has forced me to develop better sleeping habits and eating better and gave me a good routine to stick too. Almost done with the semester and I'm excited for the next semester.

Well I'd have to say great even if just for one thing

I've had a major depression disorder or whatever to the point I was suicidal at a few points since my mid teens

It's gone like I just quit taking my meds at one point and didn't need them anymore

Tldr I'm freaking alive for the first time in a long time

ive actually got some pretty damn cool friends irl now

ya like me

i enjoyed it up until like august and then everything took a gigantic loving nosedive aside from october which was awesome

i enjoyed it up until like august and then everything took a gigantic loving nosedive aside from october which was awesome

this too

it’s been so bad that it can’t get any worse. major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder came back (pre-existing condition, from 5th grade) and over the summer I went through a really bad edgy/emo phase where i ended up scarring up my arms/thighs, broke up with my first and found out she was faking everything, just flew through my second gf, school’s extremely burdening with 2 ap (bio, human geo), 2 honors (math, language arts), 3 of our dogs have died this year, 2 of my friends attempted over the summer as well
to say the least i hate this year
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:31:19 AM by Metario »