Police Shoot and Kill an Unarmed Daniel Shaver

Author Topic: Police Shoot and Kill an Unarmed Daniel Shaver  (Read 15550 times)

they were obviously going to cuff him when he crawled to them

this is pretty easy to say when you're not in that situation
This is pretty easy to say when youre a cop in life and death situation where a person could be reaching for a firearm that could kill you

And besides he would have been collected if he had nothing to hide in the first place.

And besides he would have been collected if he had nothing to hide in the first place.
"Oh! There's multiple heavily armed police officers shouting at me with weapons pointed at me. I have nothing for them to be shouting at me for so I'm calm!"

what a load of bullstuff lol

This is pretty easy to say when youre a cop in life and death situation where a person could be reaching for a firearm that could kill you

forget me i havent even seen your posts for like a year or two now and i can tell absolutely nothing has changed

i want you to get drunk, and then have two officers SCREAM at you to do head shoulders knees and toes while pointing a gun at you telling you they're going to shoot you if you forget up

and then crawl over to them by order with your pants falling down and act collected

they were obviously going to cuff him when he crawled to them
they had him face down, feet crossed, and hands interlaced on his head lying feet away from them. They could have easily moved in, with weapons still drawn as well as tasers, and cuffed him, just like they do in a billion other situations.

they had him face down, feet crossed, and hands interlaced on his head lying feet away from them. They could have easily moved in, with weapons still drawn as well as tasers, and cuffed him, just like they do in a billion other situations.
exactly

the counter argument to that is apparently they didn't know if there were others with him so they wanted to keep their distance

but if that's the case then why the forget doesn't the other officer move in and clear while one stays on the suspect

they hadn't cleared the corner behind him. they wanted him to move to a closer so that they that wouldn't expose themselves to a position they couldn't watch without multitasking. that was the right move on their part. the shooting of him was not.

‘a taser might not work so hey loving light him up boys’

how do people actually think this is good police work? the life or death argument is handicapped, cops literally deal with this stuff all the time

this is some mario level stuff right here
are you telling me a 5.56x45mm has no penetrative power ya bingus
and then crawl over to them by order with your pants falling down and act collected
if you're being told that you'll get shot if you reach for your pants and then proceed to do so, drunk or not is a stupid move. don't pick up your pants, the officers be fine cuffing you with your minecraft undies showing and you won't get shot
the counter argument to that is apparently they didn't know if there were others with him so they wanted to keep their distance

but if that's the case then why the forget doesn't the other officer move in and clear while one stays on the suspect
i'd assume they didn't have enough manpower at the time and may have been waiting for more officers

if you're being told that you'll get shot if you reach for your pants and then proceed to do so, drunk or not is a stupid move. don't pick up your pants, the officers be fine cuffing you with your minecraft undies showing and you won't get shoti'd assume they didn't have
again this is easy to say when you're completely sober and observing the situation via video and not actually the person drunk with their pants falling past their ass with cops incoherently shouting at you

‘a taser might not work so hey loving light him up boys’

how do people actually think this is good police work? the life or death argument is handicapped, cops literally deal with this stuff all the time
and its not like they dont have bean bags and non-lethal rounds or anything

they hadn't cleared the corner behind him. they wanted him to move to a closer so that they that wouldn't expose themselves to a position they couldn't watch without multitasking. that was the right move on their part. the shooting of him was not.
okay so have multiple officers move in, sweep and clear the corners while the other officers grab the suspect. you can clearly tell he wasn't aggressive or openly defiant as we've seen in other situations. the situation was handled totally wrong shoulda never had their fingers on the trigger

incoherently? from the camera audio the speech is crystal clear. i don't get what's so confusing about "don't put your hands behind you" even if he's drunk.