Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8968 times)

You're not one of the better people because you're downplaying how serious alcoholism is. This mentality hurts people.

im a car
i drink ethanol through my gas-port... it burns but its worth. makes me move around

You're not one of the better people because you're downplaying how serious alcoholism is. This mentality hurts people.
people arent going to get alcoholism from this forum

look don I get where you’re coming from, but you really think alcoholism isn’t a problem for younger generations? it’s a huge problem, especially for college students. often times it starts in college, and no one addresses it as alcoholism because yknow, it’s college. then you graduate (or don’t) and start realizing how big of impact it’s having on your life and others, as well as suffering from health problems. it’s big stuff vro

Basically Gajin hit it

I know I've contributed to glorifying it at times but I wouldn't down play the dangers of alcohol if confronted about it

at times my only friend is alcohol

yea thats me irl like any post i made in the last 3 hours was me drunk so take me with a grain of salt or DONT because alcohol isnt actually an excuse but you can cut me some slack, right?

just drank water haha sup forum

yea thats me irl like any post i made in the last 3 hours was me drunk so take me with a grain of salt or DONT because alcohol isnt actually an excuse but you can cut me some slack, right?

2 questions:

are you still drinking

and can you not drink again please when posting

2 questions:

are you still drinking

and can you not drink again please when posting
yes

if im posting on the weekend you can basically bet on it that im not sober lol
(the lol is a cry for help)

as someone who successfully recovered i feel like im one of the better people
i literally have a narcotics addiction

so is it 'have' or 'had'

so is it 'have' or 'had'
its had but i still get cravings big time and it REALLY sucks
its also not as serious as a "usual" cannabis addiction because i recognized the symptoms quickly, but its still like AAAAAAAAA

if im posting on the weekend you can basically bet on it that im not sober lol
(the lol is a cry for help)

I respect this as someone in the same boat

I literally have a headache I've had all day but I know I'm gonna start drinking as soon as I get to my house

Sorry man

why are you having an argument on alcohol

oh wait

forgets sake, we are not talking about alcoholism... We are talking about the occasional drunk night which pretty much everyone will experience at least once in their life.

Not everyone who drinks is an addict. I rarely drink, at most I get tipsy/drunk once a month.

Also this post does not glorify alcohol, I explicitly stated that I had a mediocre night and regretted it the morning after, I have no idea how anyone perceives this as glorifying alcohol?

Also I started drinking weekly at 14, which has died down greatly as I grew older. It is a direct consequence of alcohol being legal. This is one of the reasons why I do not support the legalisation of any other narcotic.