Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night

Author Topic: Hangover Thread (*18+ only no kidz allowed) - Share ur mediocre night  (Read 8475 times)

i mean i tried a little bit of a lemon drop during hurricane irma

tasted gross tbh

Wow, everyone I grew up playing this game with is getting old enough to drink. Anyone else find that kind of weirdly mind-blowing? (Especially noting that we're still here on this forum)

i do remember one time i mistook vodka for gatorade and i drank like half a glass of it

Wow, everyone I grew up playing this game with is getting old enough to drink. Anyone else find that kind of weirdly mind-blowing? (Especially noting that we're still here on this forum)
drunk betelgeuse in game is something that should be seen by all

host jail escape rein
lol no way, I was just explaining Blockland to my friend and how I used to host those.

plenty of drunk shenanigans

went to the bars for the first time last night. Got super forgeted up and listened to a girl talk about how she wanted to bang her straight friend. Saw a kid wrecked and dragged out by the bouncer for refusing to pay for his drink. Ran into some of tje people in my department and one of my TA which was kinda awlward. And i only spent $35

i do remember one time i mistook vodka for gatorade and i drank like half a glass of it

-someone who's never drank vodka in his life

i had my first not stuffty beer (id only had natty light before) two weeks ago and it was really nice. good beer is a whole new world lol

good things are good so

Yea and like the fact that people like carolcat are grown up now like What?

I started playing I think when I was 11 or 12. Now I'm 22. stuff is scary.

good things are good so
basically

i wonder if the median/mean age of users here has gone up? people definitely seem older