sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82290 times)

I wish this guy had actually shot up his school. He could've easily solved the monday and lgbtq problem

Slim forgetin chance that this particular William Atchison is posting in the same circle here impersonating Plaz

I don't know. You're still making the assumption that Plaz is connected with the shooting, in which the only evidence in support is that he lives in New Mexico. And actually, I'm not even convinced he lives in New Mexico. His Facebook says he lives in Romeo, Michigan, and that he's from Shelby Charter Township, Michigan. Selecting random friends of his reveals more people in Michigan.

pour a 40 for my brother adolf

I wish this guy had actually shot up his school. He could've easily solved the monday and lgbtq problem

who is this

I don't know. You're still making the assumption that Plaz is connected with the shooting, in which the only evidence in support is that he lives in New Mexico. And actually, I'm not even convinced he lives in New Mexico. His Facebook says he lives in Romeo, Michigan, and that he's from Shelby Charter Township, Michigan. Selecting random friends of his reveals more people in Michigan.
who says thats the right guy anyways

who says thats the right guy anyways

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're saying that you think I may be facebook friends with some random Alex Roncelli, and not plaz, well..

from greek2me's site

BLID   Name   Last Seen

6146   Poiuyt   no record
21546   Poiuyt   no record
28784   Poiuyt   2015-08-08 00:28:00

from daprogs'

Poiuyt    28784    2015-01-27 23:35:15 

also possibly linked to 2038

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're saying that you think I may be facebook friends with some random Alex Roncelli, and not plaz, well..

oh ok nevermind then

Ask him if he's aware that he shot up a school and killed himself

keep in mind the more this jumps around from person to person the more impractical it becomes that one of us is actually responsible for this