sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83779 times)

Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's not Plaz/Sephiroth. It's well established that Plaz and Sephiroth are the same person.

Plaz/Sephiroth's real name is Alex Roncelli. He establishes that on the forums here:

I have been facebook friends with Alex Roncelli (Alex Celli on Facebook) for years. I have known always known Plaz under that name. He's a gigantic troll, a staunch republican, and pretty wacko, but he's not a killer. He posted 12 hours ago, after the shooting happened, on facebook:

lmao why are people here trying to humanize a psychopath.
what

I was wondering why no one was able to find the ~march 2016 post...this was really one hell of a coincidence if true.

you know i had to play it to em

the greatest troll of all time on the blf

i guess the failure of the ussr isn't political by your standards then
??? of course it is

holy stuff really

top 10 anime plot twists

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174807.msg4501711#msg4501711
This post is still relevant. If everything here is true, then the OP is Poiuyt (the real shooter) who was impersonating Plaz.

I agree that it is possible that Poiuyt could be the shooter, however that is contingent on Poiuyt living in that area. Globally, there are lots of William Atchisons.

top 11 anime plot twists

I agree that it is possible that Poiuyt could be the shooter, however that is contingent on Poiuyt living in that area. Globally, there are lots of William Atchisons.
Slim forgetin chance that this particular William Atchison is posting in the same circle here impersonating Plaz

that was one of the reported friends of sam hyde..

take it with a grain of salt