sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83743 times)

I have consulted with Alex Roncelli, from there we went into detective mode. We pipl (tool that SeventhSandwich recommended to me long ago.) seached the OP's said email, linked to a Picassa Web Album, containing a stuff load of pics from Vanilla Blockland.

> Hence cannot be Plaz because he joined early v8.

From there, we found the username Picassa 1337 mastah, the name under the OP's email.

Dug in further, because Plaz is my bestie, we found a Youtube, and eventually came across a Blockland name.

ID - 5159 Gangon > Sephrioth

The name William Atchison came up on a reverse search, which was familiar to Plaz and I. We linked it to a Skype account to which he had talked to us on some time ago.

OP is not plaz, but Poiuyt. Which doesn't make sense to us because Plaz had always had a positive acquaintance with Poiuyt.
now im even more confused

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174807.msg4501711#msg4501711

in this post tom talks about the OP(plaz 2.0) being an impostor
oh stuff this also has William Atchison in it as well

You are correct; I am wrong. Plaz is not Sephiroth.

You are correct; I am wrong. Plaz is not Sephiroth.
lol i was getting confused

So Plaz 2.0, aka Sephiroth aka Gangon aka William Atchison was a 21 year old working at a gas station

which is exactly what the news says

i guess it was him

Is there any evidence that Sephiroth is Plaz 2.0? I really need to start reading stuff. TomTheGeek's research shows that Plaz 2.0 == Sephiroth == Poiuyt == William Atchison. In that case, is there any info to corroborate that?

Also, it's totally possible that even if Sephiroth's name is William Atchison, they could just share a name. Which would be a great opportunity for a hoax.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:29:43 PM by *Trinick »

Also, it's totally possible that even if Sephiroth's name is William Atchison, they could just share a name. Which would be a great opportunity for a hoax.
that would be next level considering everyone who talked to sephiroth on steam can confirm his age and where he worked

which is the same as the news articles so

I have to reiterate what some of my acquaintances have said. I am not Seph. I am not Plaz 2.0. You know  everything about me just short of my Social Security #. I hate this forum, its still the same people, with their same bullstuff who take credit for knowing things they couldn't possibly know because they weren't here to see it unfold.

I have asked Badspot to remove the Poiuyt thread only last month. My intent was not to alter history but to remove this as the top google result when u google my name (tarnished). I am very upset my actions on this game continue to haunt me to this day.
But I didnt shoot up a school. I didnt impersonate people.

Lock this thread. Lock this thread because its not Will Atchison, its been hijacked to serve other people's curiosity.

Seph = Will Atchison
Plaz = Alex

Goddamn it I'm even more confused again

well i'm glad this was cleared up. time to pack it up folks

I have to reiterate what some of my acquaintances have said. I am not Seph. I am not Plaz 2.0. You know  everything about me just short of my Social Security #. I hate this forum, its still the same people, with their same bullstuff who take credit for knowing things they couldn't possibly know because they weren't here to see it unfold.

I have asked Badspot to remove the Poiuyt thread only last month. My intent was not to alter history but to remove this as the top google result when u google my name (tarnished). I am very upset my actions on this game continue to haunt me to this day.
But I didnt shoot up a school. I didnt impersonate people.

Lock this thread. Lock this thread because its not Will Atchison, its been hijacked to serve other people's curiosity.

Seph = Will Atchison
Plaz = Alex

thanks for clearing things up