sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83732 times)

god damn, so seph didn't do it, and now his life is being negatively impacted because of all this crap? man.
edit: apparently seph did it but plaz didnt??? im confused
edit 2: apparently seph impersonated plaz at one point. ok now i get it
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:57:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

god damn, so seph didn't do it, and now his life is being negatively impacted because of all this crap? man.
PLAZ didn't do it

plaz 2.0 == seph

plaz =/= seph

seph is the one that posted all the things in the OP

plaz hasn't been near this community in years IIRC

I have no idea what you're talking about, Aide. Sephiroth and Plaz are the same person.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Aide. Sephiroth and Plaz are the same person.

Tell him to get on discord and confirm this

wait what

so wait so wait

seph = plaz

plaz 2.0 = poiuyt

?? did i get it right this time

man that's pretty forgeted up that it costed him a job interview

wait what

so wait so wait

seph = plaz

plaz 2.0 = poiuyt

?? did i get it right this time

Sephiroth, Plaz, and Plaz 2.0 are all the same person. Poiuyt is a different person who impersonated him at one point in time. Their research at the time showed that Poiuyt's name is William Atchinson, which means it is possible that Poiuyt is the shooter, but research done today suggests that Poiuyt's last name is Bishop.1

Sephiroth, Plaz, and Plaz 2.0 are all the same person. Poiuyt is a different person who impersonated him at one point in time. Their research at the time showed that Poiuyt's name is William Atchinson, which means it is possible that Poiuyt is the shooter, but research done today suggests that Poiuyt's last name is Bishop.1
ok this is getting confusing

the people on discord(that knew him apparently) all claim to have talked to seph, saying that his name was bill and he worked at a gas station

plaz 2.0 is not seph

I am Sephiroth yes. I am the real seph, not some imposter (I get too many of these) I also want to say that I am plaz. Plaz (alex roncelli) is the same person as sephiroth. It was a dual act I pulled off.

This one post literally confirms that Plaz, Sephiroth, and Plaz 2.0 are all the same person.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:11:12 PM by *Trinick »

This one post literally confirms that Plaz, Sephiroth, and Plaz 2.0 are all the same person.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174807.msg4501711#msg4501711

in this post tom talks about the OP(plaz 2.0) being an impostor

dude this stuffs getting confusing
all we know is from coincidential evidence that the guy who owns that steam account is absolutely the shooter, idfk if it’s Plaz or sephiroth or whoever