Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 78591 times)

my recording of the server is 8.5 hours long and is about 9-10 gb in size. will now upload to MEGA for you all to download and keep.
my recording is only 400 MB but it's also only 9 minutes long, might upload it to youtube or something

it probably would've helped drendran's team if they all weren't out for blood (with the exception of a few like drendran and momentum)

it probably would've helped drendran's team if they all weren't out for blood (with the exception of a few like drendran and momentum)
Queuenard is Kalphiter, had nothing to do with Dren or his new years, so saying hes apart of their team is an insult considering his nuclear grade temper tantrum hes having at the moment.

that wasn't drendran's team, it was literally kalphiter being a baby.

show your face nal i will loving end you

its actually me
Nal, stop posting on Ike's account and fight Torin like a man!

show your face nal i will loving end you
that aint nal thats forgetin brine

I just really wish that there were more open areas/ spaces for congregation like a main event space (like every year prior).
I spent the majority of the time I was on wandering what felt like hundreds of cramped alley ways, every now and again being interrupted with an event or two that I had no intention of participating in that would either kill me for choosing to not participate, or throw me into a surprise DM somewhere else.

I was told that the rooftops and the spawn area was where the "open areas" are. But I couldn't navigate my way onto any rooftops without relying on corner glitching, and hanging out in the spawn area is like going to a movie theater to sit in the lobby. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Each area was wonderfully built and highly detailed. However this style heavily cramped the area which kept me from wanting to explore them (especially with so many people in the same space). The build was a wonderful exploration map for sure, but that shouldn't be the focus for a new years server. All I want from these things is a cool hangout server with lots of people going cool things that I can watch: something I didn't get much of this year.

that wasn't drendran's team, it was literally kalphiter being a baby.
my bad then, i thought i saw other members being dipstuffs on the forums. kalphiter really is something though