Server name - Official New Years 2018

Discord, for preload and optional - https://discord.gg/YDN9pYe
0 (0%)
Music stream, mandatory - http://newyears.block.land
0 (0%)
Preload starting soon
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Official New Years 2018 - 142 Players!  (Read 77439 times)

nobody started work on anything seriously till november lol

idk why you expect the clique to somehow be better about procrastination and loss of motivation than literally every other development attempt in blockland by any person or group

i enjoyed the server, and just going around and exploring everything in general was fun. it stinks a bit that things didnt go as planned and there wasnt that much stuff to do, but in the end it wasnt really that bad for me at least.

we gotta save soldier zach though

Yeah, this whole split up has done awful things to both parties

nobody started work on anything seriously till november lol

idk why you expect the clique to somehow be better about procrastination and loss of motivation than literally every other development attempt in blockland by any person or group
Halloweenfest 2016 started in February, and we all know how that one turned out.

So why has this server devolved into autistic chat spam in these last 10 minutes?

People like Copy Kirby, Pompmaker1, Rose the Floran, and some others are responsible

Alright, forget this, the lag was bad enough, but this chat spam is just awful, this wasn't worth it

11:59 PM - Khodin: oh my loving god
11:59 PM - Khodin: the discord voice chat
11:59 PM - Khodin: it too has devolved into autism

the discord gave me aids

i would describe this server as a combination of the previous 2 new years servers: its laggy AND boring

what are animated pngs
no its a real forgetin big one
this ruins your entire op
tns forgetin capped their asses
tns for life brother
yeah nice loving build screenshots
now yall are acting condescending... a real circlejerk if you ask me
yes less bad memes more build
its nice to see so many people working on the server
i will never take my kids to new years if this disgusting restaurant is still here. #BoycottNY2018
maybe they shouldnt dish the heat if they cant take the heat. ever think of that?????
lol official new years how petty can you children be
this is unofficial
saying something over and over and over again makes it funny
are you seriously calling the clique "content creators" lol
release your stuff first
my god that stuff isnt even funny anymore
not even as anticomedy
i like how there's unironically hentai
Sad!

youre not funny
This is not official.
calling it 'official' is petty
tns is superior
lol
brother those clout goggles are unbranded trash
10 dollar trash
and brother that converse is fake af
the clique is gay
lol
i'm fairly sure they're clocking in at over 100k, while drendran's new years is under 50k.
stuff server would not recommend
le drunk on spreadable beer xD
im so drunk gfhugfreuhehjuefhjurhjuf do you guys take me seriously yet

exploration is boring, mining is boring, and finding chests is boring
if i wanted to socialize i would talk in some other discord or go visit friendsim not trying to cause drama im expressing my opinion about the server
i mean dont get me wrong the build is really forgetin good but i just dont think the server is fun
there is nothing to do besides go in the fight pit this is loving boring
This isn't official, if it were, Badspot would be the host, another thing is when I joined I got murdered by some other player. You guys have way too many events and prints. I really don't see this being up once the hour actually comes around lol, way too laggy and I have pretty decent specs. Goodluck guys.
No, it's common sense lol.

Also I think the server is great and the better choice, I just don't think most blockland players will be able to even play it. I have a pretty decent system and I was lagging pretty bad. I just don't agree with the performance and that meme in the title.
i would not have a problem with the server if everything was there
plus i had more reasons to have high expectations because the server was announced in loving april
https://twitter.com/CursedVideos/status/944000527205109760

voice chat ruined my hearing but i was yelling as well so its technically my fault

On a serious note, thanks for coming! I'd like to give a shout out to our Discord for being with us the whole way through. Even if you all were rowdy towards the end, you all sure made it much more fun for the administration!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:05:02 PM by New Years »