Author Topic: the SPG clan, its owner Fire Vine/Bluber/Miura, and why it is utter stuff.  (Read 10580 times)

so

whats so wrong with me being autistic
thats actually pretty funny because i specifically remember a while ago, while you were still miura, that you were trolling and making fun of sugar for her autism

thats actually pretty funny because i specifically remember a while ago, while you were still miura, that you were trolling and making fun of sugar for her autism
The plot thickens..

miura is my brother

He's bumping it because he's showing that you're still in the act.
And im gonna keep bumping it if he keeps his stuff up.

Bump, again. I went on his group page and found this.

His stuffty ban reason for me. This is on his steam group discussion page. Yeah, because i banned you from my server dosent mean you do this. I never wanted to post on your stuffty group anyway.

I dont ban people for nothing. Im not a loving troll.
And also what is wrong with having my fandom?
So what im a furry? That dosent mean you loving ban me.

bump

this guy needs to stop

bump

this guy needs to stop

was the bump really necessary

I'm done with swifthyena dramas now

Bump, again. I went on his group page and found this.

His stuffty ban reason for me. This is on his steam group discussion page. Yeah, because i banned you from my server dosent mean you do this. I never wanted to post on your stuffty group anyway.

I dont ban people for nothing. Im not a loving troll.
And also what is wrong with having my fandom?
So what im a furry? That dosent mean you loving ban me.
Noedit:  [SPG] a noob
is erjon.

was the bump really necessary

I'm done with swifthyena dramas now
Also you earned the drama

i highly doubt you actually have a brother.
he does, and he is also like this.
they've bullied (and probably banned) Sugar multiple times and are trolls in general

Funny! Upvote! but seriously though i cant tell what the forget is happening in this thread