Author Topic: the SPG clan, its owner Fire Vine/Bluber/Miura, and why it is utter stuff.  (Read 10460 times)

he does, and he is also like this.
they've bullied (and probably banned) Sugar multiple times and are trolls in general
Just because sugar has a disability does not mean you go and troll her and harass her and ban her and whatever else they do to her.

i cant even tell a single loving thing going on
so apparently swift banned fire vine from their server, and now swift is banned from the group
what caused swift to ban fire vine?

i cant even tell a single loving thing going on
so apparently swift banned fire vine from their server, and now swift is banned from the group
what caused swift to ban fire vine?
No. It started with him bothering me, then he stuffs on my live stream and bans me from his stuffty group for a cringey reason.

No. It started with him bothering me, then he stuffs on my live stream and bans me from his stuffty group for a cringey reason.
so he bothered you, stuff on your live stream (which i havent heard mention of) and then he bans you from the group for you banning him from your server
is that correct or is there more loose ends because holy forget

so he bothered you, stuff on your live stream (which i havent heard mention of) and then he bans you from the group for you banning him from your server
is that correct or is there more loose ends because holy forget
Did you even read the thread?

yes and its confusing
hol up nevermind skipped a sentence in the first post lol

Just because sugar has a disability does not mean you go and troll her and harass her and ban her and whatever else they do to her.
uhm i never said I did I said they did wtf you on about??

uhm i never said I did I said they did wtf you on about??
I ment that about fire vine, not you.

Bump, I was going to join Red Spy (im freinds with him now on steam) on Miura's/Soviet Narwhal's server, and while im loading he acts like a bitch in the chat then bans me for a really dumb reason, when i dident do anything wrong on his server. I was only able to get one picture of the chat because he banned me.

Him banning me with the ban reason being a stuffty meme.

This was all i was able to get from the chat.

UPDATE: I hopped on an empty server and snipped the entire chatlog. This is what happened. Again. I did nothing to piss off Miura AKA Soviet Narwhal. They called me a "thot" and even told me to leave, when i have every right to be on the server.

gary im on tv!!!!!!!
You need to tell your brother to knock his stuff off or I will keep adding to the drama.
Please do so. Your doing the world a huge favor

You need to tell your brother to knock his stuff off or I will keep adding to the drama.
Please do so. Your doing the world a huge favor

we were calling you a thot as a joke jesus

this thread has become a loving joke
your the only one taking it seriously now