PUBG

Author Topic: PUBG  (Read 8149 times)

seems like my client is blind
you are an awful shot lol all you did was wave your mouse back and forth across the guy. Didn't even wait a second to line up on the guy, just started blasting.

lots of salty snowflakes in this thread, i wonder what your definition of a good game is, or even a playable game. What are the odds that of the millions of people who play pubg, blockland forum has the highest number of g a m e b r e a k i n g bugs per person out of anywhere i've seen?

you guys just throwing out angry insults at the game like "trash" or "piece of stuff" which just screams that you are probably extremely biased for whatever reason, probably bc snowflake.

I also don't consider the reviews to be an accurate metric of the quality of the game based solely on the ratio of positive to negative reviews. Blockland has 68%, but i've played and enjoyed it for thousands of hours, how can that be if the reviews say its only mediocre?

I'm not saying pubg is the epitome of gaming, it doesn't always work as intended, but personally I find it a fun game especially with friends, reminds me of when I played og dayz mod (also buggy mess). There are loads of valid criticisms against pubg but this thread is just whiners

i won my first game with 0 kills and my second with 12 lol

made the pan deflect sound a notification sound

http://puu.sh/za38v/5a4996448a.wav

careful its a bit loud by default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITxX7gjt0Vk

Hands down the funniest thing i've ever done in PUBG was this, granted is was 2am with friends so everything was 10x funnier

game looks kinda fun, is it worth buying in its current state? ive heard the full release fixed a lot of problems ive had with it prior

game looks kinda fun, is it worth buying in its current state? ive heard the full release fixed a lot of problems ive had with it prior

Yeah I recommend it, especially if you have some friends to play with (if not its still pretty fun solo imo). Its still got some performance issues here and there but its nothing absolutely game breaking

you are an awful shot lol all you did was wave your mouse back and forth across the guy. Didn't even wait a second to line up on the guy, just started blasting.

lots of salty snowflakes in this thread, i wonder what your definition of a good game is, or even a playable game. What are the odds that of the millions of people who play pubg, blockland forum has the highest number of g a m e b r e a k i n g bugs per person out of anywhere i've seen?

you guys just throwing out angry insults at the game like "trash" or "piece of stuff" which just screams that you are probably extremely biased for whatever reason, probably bc snowflake.

I also don't consider the reviews to be an accurate metric of the quality of the game based solely on the ratio of positive to negative reviews. Blockland has 68%, but i've played and enjoyed it for thousands of hours, how can that be if the reviews say its only mediocre?

I'm not saying pubg is the epitome of gaming, it doesn't always work as intended, but personally I find it a fun game especially with friends, reminds me of when I played og dayz mod (also buggy mess). There are loads of valid criticisms against pubg but this thread is just whiners

-apparently the video was taken down for saying a mean brother word :((((-
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:22:12 PM by Kochieboy »

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:55:44 AM by hootaloo »

100m crossbow snipehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnrEkMkJAGg
Why would you put a holo sight on a crossbow when the crossbow has a built in sight with range markets?

Why would you put a holo sight on a crossbow when the crossbow has a built in sight with range markets?
the crossbow sight rangings kinda suck. the holo and red dot automatically range your shot up to 100 meters, which if you're firing at range, is much more convenient

why not?
it's personal preference, and i dont typically crossbow at range so holo was appealing

why not?
i mean the "why not" was built into the question, but ok?

the crossbow sight rangings kinda suck
oh, they seen fine from what i've seen

oh, they seen fine from what i've seen
the have written markings for 10, 20, and 30. the unit isnt specified, and it definitely not meters or feet because the bolt doesnt drop that far over 30. it's very unclear how far to aim up, or even what the markings mean