[removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife

Author Topic: [removed by the ADF for tribal content] Boogie2988 divorces his wife  (Read 8922 times)

lol ok dude and what are you doing with your life?

not clogging my arteries with stuff food and playing a victim

yeah, but you're being an starfish on a lego forum. not really much of a step above it, really

congratulations neither is he, hes losing weight, has had a surgery to help, and is moving on with his life as he improves

playing a victim of what exactly? how can you be so rude to a person you don't even know?

playing a victim of what exactly? how can you be so rude to a person you don't even know?

gotta project that anger somewhere

yeah, but you're being an starfish on a lego forum. not really much of a step above it, really

My opinion still stands regardless of how you feel even on a lego forum

no one is disputing your entitlement to an opinion

im not paying for some loving degenerate to slurp coke all day. just give it a year and let the wheat seperate itself from the chaff on its own. no weight-loss surgeries should be legal. and by the way, that goes for ALL FATTIES, not just him in particular

not really

not really

Wow sorry I intruded on your safe space allow me to step back and kiss boogies feet.

Wow sorry I intruded on your safe space allow me to step back and kiss boogies feet.
ok

imagine being so pathetic that you use some random fat guy with a profitable internet presence as your personal punching bag

imagine being so pathetic that you use some random fat guy with a profitable internet presence as your personal punching bag

"haha ive know nothing about this guy and have never seen his videos but im going to pretend that i know what im talking about and give everyone stuff for knowing what theyre talking about"

Go virtue signal somewhere else Sev.

Go virtue signal somewhere else Sev.
every time I read the phrase 'virtue signalling', I mentally substitute it with 'cuck' or 'libtard' or whatever kind of dogwhistle term was in style six months ago

every time I read the phrase 'virtue signalling', I mentally substitute it with 'cuck' or 'libtard' or whatever kind of dogwhistle term was in style six months ago

Because that's exactly what you're doing. Do you want me to tell you to stop jerking yourself off instead?