Author Topic: Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players  (Read 21492 times)

forget my sleeping schedule i just woke up

the amount of %1 and tag spam was pretty annoying ngl
And the giant text too, even though most of it was Celau's doing, it should also be restricted to admin only

even though most of it was Celau's doing
yeah forget that celau guy using large text everybody else was using what a cunt

And the giant text too, even though most of it was Celau's doing, it should also be restricted to admin only
Those are absolutely legitimate complaints.
I'm going to restrict that stuff, I've given tools to builders, and we may add a system to allow people to select gamemodes from a hud instead of slash commands. We do have two or three gamemodes for tomorrow we didn't reveal tonight.

now i think i'm gay with some People :(

- why the forget is maxx vip?? what has any of the people who are vip ever done for the community? it's just loving people who are friends with drendren tbh which is bullstuff because vip should really go to people who have actually contributed a lot to the game
dats right, drendran. make your f reinds, vip, on my server? who the forget do u  think you are.

lol is someone you don't like having vip a valid criticism now
if they're disliked by the majority of the community for a good reason, yes i'd say its valid.

if hes disliked by the majority of the community for a good reason, yes i'd say its valid.
I mean, it's the Blockland community. Which can be fairly toxic and hostile community.
I mean, did Maxx ever actually hurt anyone or do anything malicious?

he hurt himself by coming back WHOOPS

tbh i agree with refticus and kenko, the build looks pretty sloppy imo.

The sloppiness of this year's build is probably due to the split up that happened, there were less skilled builders, and the ones that were left to make this build probably did have to just start throwing things together so that they could get the server up and running in time for New Years

So i can forgive the sloppiness and just enjoy the build for what was able to be put together despite everything that happened
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:56:23 PM by Masterlegodude »

The sloppiness of this year's build is probably due to the split up that happened, there were less skilled builders, and the ones that were left to make this build probably did have to just start throwing things together so that they could get the server up and running in time for New Years

So i can forgive the sloppiness and just enjoy the build for what was able to be put together despite everything that happened
Yeah, the whole thing was made almost entirely by Momentum alone, so please give him some slack.

I should probably point out we do have people who liked our build, but they only seem to voice that opinion in my discord.

I liked the build. I definitely would have helped had i not been so busy with Falling Tiles.
Am very turned off by there being 2 new years servers if im being honest though.

I liked the build. I definitely would have helped had i not been so busy with Falling Tiles.
Thanks man.
Am very turned off by there being 2 new years servers if im being honest though.
We don't want there to be two as much as you do.
The Clique isn't doing one and hopefully next year we can do a combined New Years with some from both servers.

Im definitely going to be more involved with the blockland community come 2018 so hopefully there will be one server next year so I dont feel like I have to choose who to help.

Honestly, until someone discloses what actually happened: You being booted off the team out of the blue is pretty weird and pathetic from an outside perspective.