Author Topic: Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players  (Read 21312 times)

i recognize a lot of those buildings from kreons server
Momentum made them, yes.
Kreon gave us the save and we lifted two of his best works. No need to let them fo to waste.
I dunno man, I think they said they had some events and prizes too in the other thread.
But they're too cryptic about it to know for sure.

I don't think anybody would lie about that, drenstein.

I'll probably end up visiting both new years servers. The build looks interesting thusfar

I always appreciate the appearance of the laser dot disco floor in these New Years builds

It's reoccurring appearance makes it almost iconic for these events

I'll probably end up visiting both new years servers. The build looks interesting thusfar
Thanks man, your build looks good too. I know y'all have a script to autokick me but I'll probably check it out with an alt or something.

Thanks man, your build looks good too. I know y'all have a script to autokick me but I'll probably check it out with an alt or something.
i dont think they're planning on it, i voiced my thoughts against any such kind of script. im sure pecon wouldn't agree to it either.

Thanks man, your build looks good too.

Memes aside, I'm not involved in the other project. I've only seen very early versions of the build so I have no idea beyond the screenshots what it looks like.

i dont think they're planning on it, i voiced my thoughts against any such kind of script. im sure pecon wouldn't agree to it either.
Yeah, I've had people asking me to autoban members of the clique and I'm generally against it. If they want to come and participate and not cause harm then I'm fine with that.
Memes aside, I'm not involved in the other project. I've only seen very early versions of the build so I have no idea beyond the screenshots what it looks like.
Problem is that over the last month or so I've seen or overheard messages from a lot of Clique members I thought were fine with me or at least neutral that expressed outright hatred towards me. I have no idea who hates me or why at this point.

probably cause the shade u threw in the thread on page 1 or 2

probably cause the shade u threw in the thread on page 1 or 2
I was upset they implied the "main team" from last year did not include Momentum or I. For them to do that is really petty.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 08:14:13 PM by Masterlegodude »

I was upset they implied the "main team" from last year did not include Momentum or I. For them to do that is really petty.
did they not notify you? that honestly is pretty annoying even from an outside perspective

They were saying the people mainly working on this one won't work on a new one, not that they were the main new years team. I think this was stated in the way it was because there are some people who aren't in the main team building this that want to make a new years next year.

Make me VIP I made this beautiful picture when some dumb friend got upset at us and left your discord