Author Topic: Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players  (Read 21064 times)

-nevermind-
I read your post and appreciated it but now I'm wondering who asked you to remove it.
What you said happened actually did happen.

personally i would be against bringing up what happened since the facts are rather easy to skew in favor of one side or another. please agree to not discuss it for the sake of not reviving old drama any more than it already has been.

personally i would be against bringing up what happened since the facts are rather easy to skew in favor of one side or another. please agree to not discuss it for the sake of not reviving old drama any more than it already has been.
The problem is there are a lot of people who may not want to come to this server simply because certain individuals have spread rumors about it or its creators.

then as someone who has heard both sides: to anyone who cares about this drama, please just let it slide. dont make yourself miss out on good content just cause of broken friendships. when the day is over we’re all on the server(s) to have fun - fighting over this kills what makes this a game.

i vote this one because clique is a bunch of cunts

I see you really took Conan's heartwarming message to heart.

both servers are inevitably going to compete but i hope both sides of the argument dont do something petty

having two new years servers seems like an interesting concept

never thought there would be conpetitive new years servers. someone should make a trophy add-on celebrating the server that has the most unique players at midnight est

how can i upvote a fgorum post

how can i upvote a fgorum post
+rep

someone should make a trophy add-on celebrating the server that has the most unique players at midnight est
a trophy brick that only people who worked on the winning server get
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:21:22 AM by limerick »

what if you just took both maps and slammed them together into one big map

what if you just took both maps and slammed them together into one big map
w o a h.

what if you take ike and drendran and slam them together to make dike

Dikekike

Or drake, or ikren.