Author Topic: Actual New Year's 2018 --- 117 players  (Read 21409 times)

why do we have 2 New Years Parties?

My loving GOD. Can we just have ONE PARTY

My loving GOD. Can we just have ONE PARTY
why do we have 2 New Years Parties?
Because a lot of people who worked on last years don't like how we handled things and made their own.

use my vape or im gonna kill you for ruinming 2018

splitting the playerbase between two parties will make things complicated, just saying

Yea I hope you guys figure things out by NYE, Queeba is right

Im sure people will try out both and stick with whatever they feel is better. One or the other has to be better so we'll find out.

Yea I hope you guys figure things out by NYE, Queeba is right
splitting the playerbase between two parties will make things complicated, just saying
One could argue that they are just as much to blame as we are. Just because their topic went up first doesn't mean they're in the right here.
Im sure people will try out both and stick with whatever they feel is better. One or the other has to be better so we'll find out.
I mean different people look for different things in a server.  If you want a themed server and lots of memes the other server may very well be your favorite. If you like events and games, this is the server for you.

World War Blockland 2018

This looks pretty cool, and I would join, but the other server seems better so I think I'll be going there instead.

This new years server has actual games, events, prizes, etc so i think it would be more fun

This new years server has actual games, events, prizes, etc so i think it would be more fun
I dunno man, I think they said they had some events and prizes too in the other thread.

i recognize a lot of those buildings from kreons server