what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 86253 times)

when people join your server and say 1 thing and then leave

Every time Espio says "quid"

this, and when they join and look at ur build and say something mean and act like they are better than ur build. I placed these bricks with my own hands and I love my build.
whats even better is when they act like saving a build is some kind of bad thing like "OOOO im gonna use a default function in blockland stop me" bitch forget YOU

Every single one of torins posts

-When people repeatedly dont understand or cant comprehend simple sentences or instructions.
-“ok” or similar dismissive replies. say “i dont know what to say” or dont respond instead of “ok” brickitect -_-
-People making fun of or stuffting on other people’s builds. Not everyone is a skilled builder, give them some helpful tips since youre such a great builder then.
-People giving too many stuffs about Ana.
-Bringing up someone’s past mistakes/actions when they dont really apply anymore.
-Party poopers.
-People who cant take a joke.
-People who are overly self-deprecating. You’re doing a good job, stop stuffting on yourself.
-“Communism is worse”
-Any typical political thread insult or negatively connotated term “libtard” “snowflake” “leftists” “alt right”. They’re all stupid as forget and make me not want to read the rest of your post and I cant be the only one.
-people who use or treat this forum like their life depends on it
-problem users trying to establish what constitutes as a problem user like what they think matters
-overdone unfunny memes

Every time Espio says "quid"
retweet

-Any typical political thread insult or negatively connotated term “libtard” “snowflake” “leftists” “alt right”. They’re all stupid as forget and make me not want to read the rest of your post and I cant be the only one.
but the alt-right is an actual affiliation
unless you just mean accusing random people of being one of them

retweet
but the alt-right is an actual affiliation
unless you just mean accusing random people of being one of them
i meant the latter, yes. most of the time “alt right” isnt a problem but there are a few times where i find myself trying to delete someones post

-People making fun of or stuffting on other people’s builds. Not everyone is a skilled builder, give them some helpful tips since youre such a great builder then.
This is actually against the rules of the Gallery board.

This is actually against the rules of the Gallery board.
yep. though mine applies ingame too. everyone “sucked” at building at one point. stuffting on a “bad” build that isnt up to your standards is just the #1 way of driving people away

o trust me ur not

friends who post the 'grinds my gears' meme. It wasn't funny when Family Guy did it and you repeating this cancer of comedy isn't funny either.

friends who post the 'grinds my gears' meme. It wasn't funny when Family Guy did it and you repeating this cancer of comedy isn't funny either.

you wanna know what grinds my gears?

people who hate grinds my gears

people who refuse to read past the last page of a topic and refuse to take responsibility when the consequence of not knowing what’s being debated bites them in the ass

this entire forum grinds my Gears

using the term cancer isnt funny either