what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 84646 times)

grim "your just mad because you couldnt join my troll clan" lock
making fun of grimlock won't make toxicology like you

never said it will nor did I intend to but ok

lucky for him, I'm not Toxicology

grim "your just mad because you couldnt join my troll clan" lock
Grimlock's not even that bad anymore, and Torin, Limerick, and Toxicology were in his clan, although Toxicology was listed under 'Peasants'

me being in his (grimlock) discord (nigerian cunts discord) for about a week and leaving and him keeping my name on his members list (members list of nigerian cunts thread) is very loving pathetic

me being in his (grimlock) discord (nigerian cunts discord) for about a week and leaving and him keeping my name on his members list (members list of nigerian cunts thread) is very loving pathetic

Is beachbum still in thot patrol? I think he’s still in the clan page’s OP; haven’t seen much support from him recently towards (((you people))).

Is beachbum still in thot patrol? I think he’s still in the clan page’s OP; haven’t seen much support from him recently towards (((you people))).
aaand More trolling :/ good one jerk

lucky for him, I'm not Toxicology
I can't tell any of you apart, so

one thing that seems annoying but is too small to drama is that one BL user "Minecraft Steve" or something like that. I wish this was a stuffpost but some guy with his BLID in the 200000 range just joins servers RPing as the main minecraft player.

it's weird

one thing that seems annoying but is too small to drama is that one BL user "Minecraft Steve" or something like that. I wish this was a stuffpost but some guy with his BLID in the 200000 range just joins servers RPing as the main minecraft player.

it's weird
how is this annoying

wait, u mean with other users too?
I've gotten 5-6 PMs from you. 2 of them the first time over something you wanted to continue, 4 the second time you wanted to continue it.

I've gotten around 3 pms from forum niceguys otherwise.

oh alright well sry about all that