what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on

Author Topic: what grinds your gears - too small to make a drama on  (Read 84624 times)

why did he send that to pecons old account

When people go into a sperg rage over a necrobump on an old thread, or one stupid kid dramas another stupid kid to make themselves look better, or when people get enraged over the slightest and most petty things then proceed to make a mla format essay on why this one thing they dont like should be obliterated from exsistance

When people go into a sperg rage over a necrobump on an old thread, or one stupid kid dramas another stupid kid to make themselves look better, or when people get enraged over the slightest and most petty things then proceed to make a mla format essay on why this one thing they dont like should be obliterated from exsistance

/support forever and ever

one dipstuff bumps another dipstuffs drama who continues to bump their drama back

hey i swear i've seen this before ^

This is Ultra True

context: i said "haiii =3"

why even bother lol, this was the blockland corner discord

damn, the trolls strike back..