Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 52706 times)

I don't see the problem. I think your all stupid trolls and bolster did nothing wrong. Also hes an awesome and great guy. All hail bolster.
Thanks, Limerick. Means a lot.

this is because lord tony's browser hadn't refreshed because the actual image adress hadn't changed
...then how did he click open another tab with boltsters recent posts and it was still there...? don't know what else you want but you can't change images in imglite, try it yourself

Boltster probably just ninja'd the image out, in which case Badspot would be able to see it in the post's edit history, or used an image rotator site to post the image and then swap it out

I don't see the problem. I think your all stupid trolls and bolster did nothing wrong. Also hes an awesome and great guy. All hail bolster.
*you're

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Limerick. Means a lot.
BBBZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT * sparks fly everywhere *

cAn someone teLL me wHy there Are so many people attackIng boLster in this thread? seems to me like all of the BlOckLand trollS are ganging up on him for liTERally no reason

hey gamers who wants to play some paladins with me

but you can't change images in imglite, try it yourself
are you forgetting that clicking the pencil icon to modify a post, if you don't leave the page, it won't say "edited"? (usually)

no one wants to play paladins

would be nice if you all could provide actual evidence that isn't edited by your blockland stuff squad

are you forgetting that clicking the pencil icon to modify a post, if you don't leave the page, it won't say "edited"? (usually)
this is a flat out lie lol

would be nice if you all could provide actual evidence that isn't edited by your blockland stuff squad
listen, this is all set up, i paid everyone off so i could take out boltster... my main rival for 17 years
my next target?? the thot patrol

wow okay forgeted up on that, I thought it uploaded my first gif not the second lol

this was showing that if you ninja it, it doesn't leave the "edited" thing. first upload failed and I tried a second time. Thought it reuploaded