Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27873 times)

Why would you even remotely care?
ooo i must've hit a nerve there

Why would you even remotely care?
when was the last time you applied for a job

Has hillkill even attempted to get another job
he's got his priorities straight, clearly

to get a gf. it benefits the other person too so it fits.

thinks he can provide any benefits, which is pretty funny. no job. no personality.

when was the last time you applied for a job

I’ve applied for mostly every fast food and retail joint around me, multiple times. It’s so discouraging that I stopped bothering after only 2 interviews in 2 years.

I’ve applied for mostly every fast food and retail joint around me, multiple times. It’s so discouraging that I stopped bothering after only 2 interviews in 2 years.
That says a lot about you

do you have a job, renderman?

That says a lot about you

Good for you that you have luck with jobs.

As a result of the C-section, we saved her life, but she is no longer able to breed. Her puppy from the last litter is too small to breed, so we just gotta get another dog after we fix the new financial situation we just hurled ourselves into. i will update you as she heals from the section.
No disrespect intended, but I really feel your family should consider not breeding dogs anymore. Look at what happened with this whole situation. It's a disaster.

What's the point of breeding dogs anyway? What incentive is there in it for your family if you're not selling them for money?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:08:20 PM by Planr »

so everything's forgeted right now
No, I'm just glad that Porkchop is going to live, even if she can't breed again.
No disrespect intended, but I really feel your family should consider not breeding dogs anymore. Look at what happened with this whole situation. It's a disaster.

What's the point of breeding dogs anyway? What incentive is there in it for your family if you're not selling them for money?
Well, things just happen man. If you read the explanation from the vet it was just a freak accident. If there are just 2 puppies, they will get a stuff ton of nutrients, meaning that they get large af. This doesn't mean this is the end of my mom's years of breeding dogs.

And for the second part, we kept Tinkerbell in the hopes that she was going to get bigger, but that didn't go as planned, now she's just a sweetheart. We always sell the boys, and out of all of my mom's years Tinkerbell is the only one that she has ever kept.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:11:48 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Good for you that you have luck with jobs.
It's not luck.
You can say what you want. But socializing is mostly about tone and body language. And you probably reek of bullstuff. Loosen up. Fix your posture. Convince yourself (not just them) that you're willing and excited to work.

I'd perfer it if degenerates stopped arguing about their jobs in a thread about my dog's health.

I'd perfer it if degenerates stopped arguing about their jobs in a thread about my dog's health.
Good for you that you have luck with dogs.