Got puppers today (driving home)

Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27432 times)

is there a forgetin dog in here

give his dog a get well soon balloon

DAD THERES A DOG IN THE HOUSE

It's not luck.
You can say what you want. But socializing is mostly about tone and body language. And you probably reek of bullstuff. Loosen up. Fix your posture. Convince yourself (not just them) that you're willing and excited to work.
from what he's told us, he just tells them "i want this job for money" and how bad he is at listening and expects a call back

Good for you that you have luck with jobs.

he's like 14 lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODfun0U9x8A
Voice is cracky because I am a bit emotional rn
Also sorry for the stuff video I have to use my laptop rn

from what he's told us, he just tells them "i want this job for money" and how bad he is at listening and expects a call back

i've never said that in an interview, ever. i might think it, but i would never say it. stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

how about all of you just stfu and get back on topic (not u redd)

I'm so sorry for you and your dog.  Knowing what happened to my grandma's German Shepherd, she's going to go through some trauma due to loss of puppies.  I hope things get better for you.

I don't really think that your dog is gonna have "trauma" afterwards but who knows. They usually can get over it after a week or so.

god damn these fools charge for every little thing

this will put a giant ass dent in my dads credit too if he cant pay it off in the next year

good thing i wouldn't own a pet. no way in hell i'd spend $1000 on an animal, let alone myself.

good thing i wouldn't own a pet. no way in hell i'd spend $1000 on an animal, let alone myself.
cat lover
Well the poor thing would have died, besides my dad has a pretty nice job