Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27066 times)

blockland and discord servers. what a mistake. why do you even need a discord in the first place? what does it do that the forums already don't with the exception of voice communication? "huehuurrr we can send memes and talk about things we can't on the forums ohhh boooy time to cut loose amirightfellas?".

It's loving stupid.
shifting forum persona posting over to discord without any changes in how often or how people communicate dorsnt make sense, but often the move to discord also changes how people talk to and treat each other. i know a few serious friend groups that only got off the ground due to discord

[img ]https://www.karatemart.com/images/products/large/apocalyptic-spiked-club.jpg[/img]
ow what the forget

I don't know what this is but it is clearly not what I was asking for can someone more reputable do it instead

Entropia is dead lol

then how is there still drama

ngl plad has a forgetin strong ass jawline dude

then how is there still drama

Because of the remnants who are still actively doing stuff in the blf, like Zapk's project: Ana

So it's all fallen apart into people coming forth and saying how ass the members were and how stuffty entropia was managed.

I.... I'm not..

I'm not the only one who read that entire graphic story and felt extremely uncomfortable afterward am I?

There's one final solution. Just shove this whole thing down the richards of baron, kochie, zapk and who ever else happens to be a member of their potato squad until it turns into a calcified crusty V shape wedge of pain and for good measure attatch fish hooks to the tip and give it a tug when they do anything handicapped.

what happened here i had a dream last night that zapk would spam the forums but not like this

anyone who has posted in this thread will be a honor student in the future

anyone who posted in this thread will be dead in the future

anyone who has posted in this thread is now a chad

anyone who has posted in this thread is now a chad
Well I am the Chad Plad after all

my head hurts what is this drama about anymore