[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 26349 times)

i never should have posted that, now the discord hit squad is going to dig up my horrible cringy past and post it to embarrass me...

they're probably discussing how they're going to epic troll me on their stupid discord as we speak!

i never should have posted that, now the discord hit squad is going to dig up my horrible cringy past and post it to embarrass me...

they're probably discussing how they're going to epic troll me on their stupid discord as we speak!
brace yourself, dork.

no but rly what is happening this is hard to follow like is a stuffposting contest going on now or something

I hope he lets this play out

Careful ike, they may investigate you

get off the computer chair and hit the treadmill fatass

forget you nal nalas!!

haha what a dor-  HEY WAIT A MINUTE

I have been tricked

i got removed from the /trash/ fat servers lol

Don't refer to yourself in third person, friend.

i got removed from the /trash/ fat servers lol
using the discord linked on your steam profile in the special interest servers you joined weeks ago isn't a smart move