[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 26353 times)

why? it's just pretty funny, especially given no new users have joined in the past day other than one dude who I know isn't the person posting screencaps from the server on here (which means whoever is posting them has been in the server for a while.)
how embarrassing.
I also never said I joined just for the screencaps :^)

why? it's just pretty funny, especially given no new users have joined in the past day other than one dude who I know isn't the person posting screencaps from the server on here (which means whoever is posting them has been in the server for a while.)
how embarrassing.
what are you on about
and did you really spend 10 dollars just to post about how some sperg had a mental breakdown in your special interest discord

I also never said I joined just for the screencaps :^)
well, at least you're honest. curious to know who you are at least.

This thread makes me want to bring back the ULF

what are you on about
and did you really spend 10 dollars just to post about how some sperg had a mental breakdown in your special interest discord
nah, I happened to have a copy of blockland from years ago and am a bit bored.

I am summoning the gods to create the neo ULF Empire

everything about this thread is like something out of a fever dream

I never understand these discord dramas... How many Blockland discords do we have?

I am summoning the gods to create the neo ULF Empire

Train thread?

This thread makes me want to bring back the ULF
ulf brought out the autism in autism

I never understand these discord dramas... How many Blockland discords do we have?
this isn't even blockland-related

WHAT THE forget IS HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

this thread is like when your friend tells you to drink some water so you loving chug it but its cheap vodka and you're so loving wasted
what is even going on anymore jesus on a loving skateboard christ

AND YOU
YOU'RE A FAT special interestIST TOO