[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27310 times)

INHALE EXHALE INHALE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRBRBRBRBRBRBR SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROOO BROOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO FGFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF
this has got to be zapk

stuffposting simulator 2018

what's even going on this thread anymore

Can't take a hint after this long 🤔
Also, back onto the serious part, what hint am I meant to take again? All your giving is a stuffty vague reply that makes no sense.

Oh no, here comes the entropia hit squad. I'm so loving dead. I better dig my own grave and hop right in to spare myself from the massacre.

Hey maxx, before you kill me, answer me this, how much of your mother's coke money did you spend on making an alt just to waste another account on trying to make yourself look even more like a fool?

Like it's truly pathetic that stufflord even tries to defend your cancerous attitudes and deflect my points when it comes to the integrity of the group. I called it nothing more than a daycare hosted by honno and he called me loving dellusional. Well I guess the daycare got out early. Next time you try to drop another alt to "peacefully" talk to me, just remember I got banned for having an alt that all caught you redhanded stufftalking me behind my back. Such an innocent group my ass.

who the forget is vlad101

hey zapk can you do me a favor and tell stufflord that he's got bad taste in fat chicks

hey zapk can you do me a favor and tell stufflord that he's got bad taste in fat chicks

he likes milfs

hey so do you

Oh no, here comes the entropia hit squad. I'm so loving dead. I better dig my own grave and hop right in to spare myself from the massacre.

slurrrrrrrrrrrp sloooooooooooooooop sip sipppppppppppp swap sweep

Like it's truly pathetic that stufflord even tries to defend your cancerous attitudes and deflect my points when it comes to the integrity of the group. I called it nothing more than a daycare hosted by honno and he called me loving dellusional. Well I guess the daycare got out early. Next time you try to drop another alt to "peacefully" talk to me, just remember I got banned for having an alt that all caught you redhanded stufftalking me behind my back. Such an innocent group my ass.

When will you realize nobody in the group cares about you and you are nothing but a tiny bump in the road when it comes to everyone's problems? You're really going in hard here trying to deflect my points or whatever you will by bringing stufflord into it when he has already dealt with the situation on his own.

You really only came into the thread stuffting on one side of the group when you haven't talked to us in nearly half a year. Shut up already, you keep trying to talk with piles upon piles of stuff down your throat.

I bet he uses bbw chan

this is why entropia should've been gassed

this is why entropia should've been gassed
already been tried, the gas just made them mutate into something stronger