[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27172 times)

*they're
you did too until you got banned due to a similar spergout with pings/iskers my dude
another mysterious alt account made tonight 🤔

Uh oh, I smell a stufflord. What's good my dude.
nah, this is the admin of said server watching you have a meltdown just like you did there
like ffs dude even iskers was reasonable to deal with despite the absurdity of the situation, why do you get so assblasted over this stuff? just chill and you'd have way fewer issues.

Man, small world dude, next you'll tell me you lurk the /trash/ inflation chat :Y

reading this thread is like recovering from a hangover

nah, this is the admin of said server watching you have a meltdown just like you did there
like ffs dude even iskers was reasonable to deal with despite the absurdity of the situation, why do you get so assblasted over this stuff? just chill and you'd have way fewer issues.
oh hey calciumfluorite

can deny, it's more like a fever dream.

i'm so glad i had a ton of coffee today this is wild

oh hey calciumfluorite

I said I was an admin and you went and posted someone who isn't even a moderator. Good detective work!

Crotchieboy is too autistic to actually argue so he's just gonna keep unironically stuffposting memes. I don't know why you'd expect anything less of a 20something year old furry degenrate, but thats the stuff this forum considers normal.

as someone who had one today, nothing alike

I'm pretty sure it's on wild wasteland levels

I said I was an admin and you went and posted someone who isn't even a moderator. Good detective work!
i never said i was a good detective okay

how did this thread loving devolve into some fat special interest discord drama