[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27092 times)

michaelj is zapk
please steer this ship in the right direction

speaking of furry degenerates
[ url=https://i.imgur.com/0epGiQv.png][/url]
Dude, straight up, can you literally forget off please? It seems all you crave to do is to stalk my profiles, this one requiring you to create an account to view, just to post it everywhere because you think you're funny and think it's funny to make fun of people online for literally no reason what so ever.

Please, can you stop loving doing this??? I did nothing to you to warrant this and it's loving irritating at this point, seeing you post this on BLF and on Discord as well.

This thread is a loving fever dream wtf

What the mcforget did you just mcloving mcsay about me, you little wanker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my mcclass in my mcgame design course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mcshill threads for Ubisoft, and I have over 70k in confirmed mcdebt. I am trained in shill mcwarfare and I’m the top sperg in the entire mcUbisoft shill force. You are mcnothing to me but just another mctarget. I will wipe you the forget out with mcparagraphs the likes of which has never been seen before on this mcEarth, mark my mcloving words. You think you can get away with saying that mcstuff to me over the mcInternet? Think again, mcforgeter. As we speak I am mccontacting my mcsecret network of clique members across the mcinternet and your IP is being mctraced right now so you better prepare for the mcstorm, cunt. The storm that mcwipes out the pathetic little mcthing you call your reputation. You’re loving mcdead, kid. I can be mcanywhere, mcanytime, and I can cry at you in over seven mchundred ways, and that’s just with my mckeyboard. Not only am I extensively mctrained in corporate snake sucking, but I have access to the entire mcarsenal of unfunny simpson memes and I will mcuse it to its full extent to wipe your mcmiserable ass off the face of the mcforums, you little stuff. If only you could have mcknown what unholy mcretribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring mcdown upon you, maybe you would have held your mcloving tongue. But you mccouldn’t, you mcdidn’t, and mcnow you’re paying the mcprice, you goddamn mcidiot. I will mcstuff furry research all over you and you will mcdrown in it. You’re mcloving dead, kiddo.

the bomb shells are going outside my house someone loving help me

I loving give up. No matter what I try to do in Discord, Steam, whatever, people loving follow me just to post it wherever I go in attempt to ruin my social life.

how does this place manage to be 10x stufftier than anything I've ever had to put up with in weird special interest stuff? this is impressive.

i have drank 5 liters of pure weed