[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27086 times)

can someone invite me to these discords, I feel like I am missing out on blockland culture

I can pull rank and give you an invite to the clique

when is vlad and ana gonna be banned

I don't know what this is but it is clearly not what I was asking for can someone more reputable do it instead

can someone invite me to these discords, I feel like I am missing out on blockland culture
It's not worth it, don't expose yourself to the madness, keep your sanity intact

I don't know what this is but it is clearly not what I was asking for can someone more reputable do it instead
if you're not being ironic or joking, i dont know why you would want to associate with any of these discords

blockland and discord servers. what a mistake. why do you even need a discord in the first place? what does it do that the forums already don't with the exception of voice communication? "huehuurrr we can send memes and talk about things we can't on the forums ohhh boooy time to cut loose amirightfellas?".

It's loving stupid.

blockland and discord servers. what a mistake. why do you even need a discord in the first place? what does it do that the forums already don't with the exception of voice communication? "huehuurrr we can send memes and talk about things we can't on the forums ohhh boooy time to cut loose amirightfellas?".

It's loving stupid.

Sounds like someone doesn't have any friends

It's loving stupid.
Ones like the Blockland Content Creation discord is pretty useful, get help, comments, criticisms, and suggestions much quicker than you would on the forums, and the general chatter between users is pretty chill

But yeah, a majority of them are pretty awful and just filled with petty nonsense

It's loving stupid.
*SNIFFFF* MMMMMMM.... SMELLS LIKE A CONTRAIRIAN *SNIFFFFFFFFF*

Sounds like someone doesn't have any friends
Yes yes it's a cancer because i don't join any discords yes of course that must be it.

Yes yes it's a cancer because i don't join any discords yes of course that must be it.

Saying 'cancer' is the most cancerous thing someone can say

haha yeah i just cringe whenever i see a discords CXX

which carrot do you guys prefer