[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 26347 times)

this one requiring you to create an account to view
who said i had to create an account to view your furaffinity profile

I will never understand why mom feels like she can make little snarky comments about my attempts to get a nice job. I'm still in college, but I'm writing cover letters, looking for internships etc... I have 2 more years left of college.

Anyways, my mother never finished college. She partied too hard. I'm even trying to invest and my mom keeps telling me "don't do this, don't do that." but she's never invested before. I'm trying to build my credit as well and my mom is giving me bad information as well... Her credit is terrible.

She always says these snide comments, and offers to help me. I decided to give her a chance and let her write a letter of recommendation for me. What did she give me? A recycled miniature portion of a letter she got from someone else.... It was only two sentences. I told her it needed to be longer and she couldn't understand why.

She told me not to bother writing cover letters because it's a waste. She thinks a resume is just enough. I've never heard of that before.

She's just so nonchalant, even at her own job. I go there to help her get work done. She was working from home two days ago and she kept coming up with every excuse under the sun not to download the program from her employers. She barely got any work done because she stalled for 4 hours!!!!

Why should I take advice from her? She isn't even successful. I hate to sound harsh but it's true. Even with my love life she will make comments about who I date yet she's been single for years, and can't keep a man when she even attempts to date. I just hate getting her "advice."

It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not forget her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

this thread is like a autism attack

I will never understand why mom feels like she can make little snarky comments about my attempts to get a nice job. I'm still in college, but I'm writing cover letters, looking for internships etc... I have 2 more years left of college.

Anyways, my mother never finished college. She partied too hard. I'm even trying to invest and my mom keeps telling me "don't do this, don't do that." but she's never invested before. I'm trying to build my credit as well and my mom is giving me bad information as well... Her credit is terrible.

She always says these snide comments, and offers to help me. I decided to give her a chance and let her write a letter of recommendation for me. What did she give me? A recycled miniature portion of a letter she got from someone else.... It was only two sentences. I told her it needed to be longer and she couldn't understand why.

She told me not to bother writing cover letters because it's a waste. She thinks a resume is just enough. I've never heard of that before.

She's just so nonchalant, even at her own job. I go there to help her get work done. She was working from home two days ago and she kept coming up with every excuse under the sun not to download the program from her employers. She barely got any work done because she stalled for 4 hours!!!!

Why should I take advice from her? She isn't even successful. I hate to sound harsh but it's true. Even with my love life she will make comments about who I date yet she's been single for years, and can't keep a man when she even attempts to date. I just hate getting her "advice."

It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not forget her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.
What the mcforget did you just mcloving mcsay about me, you little wanker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my mcclass in my mcgame design course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mcshill threads for Ubisoft, and I have over 70k in confirmed mcdebt. I am trained in shill mcwarfare and I’m the top sperg in the entire mcUbisoft shill force. You are mcnothing to me but just another mctarget. I will wipe you the forget out with mcparagraphs the likes of which has never been seen before on this mcEarth, mark my mcloving words. You think you can get away with saying that mcstuff to me over the mcInternet? Think again, mcforgeter. As we speak I am mccontacting my mcsecret network of clique members across the mcinternet and your IP is being mctraced right now so you better prepare for the mcstorm, cunt. The storm that mcwipes out the pathetic little mcthing you call your reputation. You’re loving mcdead, kid. I can be mcanywhere, mcanytime, and I can cry at you in over seven mchundred ways, and that’s just with my mckeyboard. Not only am I extensively mctrained in corporate snake sucking, but I have access to the entire mcarsenal of unfunny simpson memes and I will mcuse it to its full extent to wipe your mcmiserable ass off the face of the mcforums, you little stuff. If only you could have mcknown what unholy mcretribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring mcdown upon you, maybe you would have held your mcloving tongue. But you mccouldn’t, you mcdidn’t, and mcnow you’re paying the mcprice, you goddamn mcidiot. I will mcstuff furry research all over you and you will mcdrown in it. You’re mcloving dead, kiddo.

why's bobby's clothes so perfectly formed to his curves

this is going in my next blockland video