[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27239 times)

this thread man.
something else

When will you realize nobody in the group cares about you and you are nothing but a tiny bump in the road when it comes to everyone's problems? You're really going in hard here trying to deflect my points or whatever you will by bringing stufflord into it when he has already dealt with the situation on his own.

You really only came into the thread stuffting on one side of the group when you haven't talked to us in nearly half a year. Shut up already, you keep trying to talk with piles upon piles of stuff down your throat.

ENTROPIA IS PERFRCTLY FINE, YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK, ONLY BEEN 5 MONTHS SINCE YOU LEFT, EVERYONE HAS CHANGED, DROP IT GUYS WE DID NOTHING

your aspergers is showing again, maybe its time to close the computer to get some night night?

Oops sorry, I guess I'm banned from memeing, I can't edit it now 😭

Oops sorry, I guess I'm banned from memeing, I can't edit it now 😭
i would believe that has to do with us posting in the drama section ah yes it seems so

-autistic screeching-
imagine throwing a loving temper tantrum on a lego forum you've been a member of for almost 10 years at over the age of 20

I bet he uses bbw chan
i do and i know kochieboy does too
i would be surprised if stufflord doesn't

given that their both loving degenerates of the highest level i'll say that's almost a certainty

Nah, he uses /trash/chat on discord

given that their both loving degenerates of the highest level i'll say that's almost a certainty
*they're

Nah, he uses /trash/chat on discord
you did too until you got banned due to a similar spergout with pings/iskers my dude

you did too until you got banned due to a similar spergout with pings/iskers my dude

Uh oh, I smell a stufflord. What's good my dude.

holy stuff he does