[PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk

Author Topic: [PSA] MonsterJ is Zapk  (Read 27081 times)

i just read through the entirety of this thread and it has to be close to if not one of the most powerful drugs i have ever bore witness to and consumed in my life
weed

Haven't you been perma'd like 6 or 7 times?

Only twice, and the first time was only because Ephialtes was such a hardass.

The difference is that my bans have never been for anything malicious; they've all been for silly jokes like novelty accounts or chainbans.  The Satin Minions debacle was the worst thing I've ever done.

Maxx, on the other hand, has been banned 19 times on 9 different accounts, including 3 in the past month.  He has repeatedly shown himself to be completely incapable of functioning like a normal human being, as most of his bans have been for flaming or some other spastic episode, and for several years he was/has been the forum punching bag.

Nice try though.

Only twice, and the first time was only because Ephialtes was such a hardass.

The difference is that my bans have never been for anything malicious; they've all been for silly jokes like novelty accounts or chainbans.  The Satin Minions debacle was the worst thing I've ever done.

Maxx, on the other hand, has been banned 19 times on 9 different accounts, including 3 in the past month.  He has repeatedly shown himself to be completely incapable of functioning like a normal human being, as most of his bans have been for flaming or some other spastic episode, and for several years he was/has been the forum punching bag.

Nice try though.

u only need 5 more to beat maxx eletrck you can do it

Electrk. and Electrk Boogaloo were banned at the same time for the Satin Minions thing:

I made a satin minions joke with my ad bøt account, and since badspot has a paper-thin ego he banned three of my accounts

I thought he had nuked this one too but apparently not

I only bought this current account so I could edit my profile again; Electrk² isn't banned.

This is just a wildcard drama now

Cooooooomedy. Now that's what I call pure cooooomedy.

I'm just gonna put my two cents in before this stuff goes viral on the front page of some popular social media

This thread is like a drug, it feels good at the start but it spirals out of control