Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30926 times)

Server is now up and running parts of the new update. Enjoy!

• Shovel Speeds: Multiple Shovel Speeds will be able to be purchased.

I actually like this idea. Good job.

I actually like this idea. Good job.
Yeah, now when admins use the speed dig command it'll just look like they bought it!

Yeah, now when admins use the speed dig command it'll just look like they bought it!

Future idea: Add a command for players to purchase the admin orb.

They can't even use it lmfao. Piss off my dude. Take it to drama.

Future idea: Add a command for players to purchase the admin orb.
This is a great idea. It'll really balance things out.

i'm not saying glass is an angel (because he's not) but would it really hurt you guys to bring up actual proof and stuff of what's going on instead of going "glass........ never learns....................... ......" over and over

Update: The main complaint against the weapons has been solved. The insane recoil is now gone and the screen doesn’t shake while you fire.

Server is up, sorry for the wait. I got called into work tonight so I had to sleep.

Additional updates that are being implemented is a buy/sell dirt function (1pt per 100) as well as being able to buy killstreak items in the shop (such as the nuke/airstrike, and they will be expensive, probably around 150pt each use for nuke), and I will also be making it so if you get a killstreak (starting at 5) you will get double points.

I wrote the above on my phone so it’s not well written, sorry.

thank u bobzilla

i'm glad the graffiti has progressing from just forget and swastikas

i'm glad the graffiti has progressing from just forget and swastikas
I admire the effort.

Honestly, I'm against having dirt converted into points because that's forcing players to isolate themselves from combat.  This option would have players abstain from eliminating foes and/or capturing the flag, which are more efficient methods of gaining points.  Another reason is that it provokes the habit of players making the map entirely wrecked to the point where players struggle with navigation.  The server will end up having hermits who painfully scramble the arena while isolating themselves from earning points productively.