VRChat thread

Poll

virtual reality or desktop mode

virtual reality
22 (47.8%)
desktop
24 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: VRChat thread  (Read 16481 times)

Something like the yaranika face and the default face are entirely different. You might get away with different variants of the default, but it won’t be a clean and easy replacement like the PSD provided, since all Unity needs is an Albedo map replacement. I’m not 100% on the process but mouth tracking requires that you have the phonetics and vicemes individually created and then applied within Unity.

how the fuq
please let me see the face rigging
https://i.imgur.com/X3PlO3p.gifv
'hello there hows it going'

i need to uhh, adjust the arms. but it works.

oh that's actually tasteful
i figured it'd be some stretchy faced monstrosity

hey how do i get a david byrne big suit avatar i want to do some good dance moves
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:43:28 PM by Nonnel »

port fallout new vegas models to vrchat

has ugandan knuckles died down yet
 can i finally play without new age memer children screeching do you know de wei
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:42:59 AM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

You'll be waiting a long time then

i added a better poll
Even though i don't have VR, i'd say VR is the best way to play this game since you can be much more expressive with your character model

if i can get two wiimotes working with this game im gonna lose my stuff
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:16:05 AM by Awesomebread² »

if i can get two wiimotes working with this game im gonna lose my stuff
adding wiimote support with interaction with wiimote and moving with nunchuck would be a gift from the vrchat gods because pair that with a cheap vr headset and you could have the best worst vr setup

im really getting the hang of making avatars now, took lots of trial and error over the course of multiple days, lol.
damn this game is entertaining

From my 1 hour experience, there was more arguing about it than there was actual memer children.