VRChat thread

Poll

virtual reality or desktop mode

virtual reality
22 (47.8%)
desktop
24 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: VRChat thread  (Read 16017 times)

what post
Im Ascending to Hooka Hooka
still that bone problem is pissing me off
im literally unable to publish the aqvatar
edit: nvm, accidentally set the chest bone in the rig thing to the wrong bone
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:20:00 AM by Stellarnaut »

Torso is a bit too thick and head is a bit too big for the face. Other than that, great work. I can't imagine how hard it actually is to do this so major props.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:39:27 PM by Kevso »

Torso is a bit too thick and head is a bit too big for the face. Other than that, great work. I can't imagine how hard it actually is to do this so major props.
isn't it a port of the blender model

I think he either re-sized the model, or there's perspective shenanigans going on

limerick
is now playing
Half-Life

I think he either re-sized the model, or there's perspective shenanigans going on
The person who quoted the post for some reason messed up the ratio of the image. Go back to the unquoted post. It looks fine.

for the blockland model this is driving me loving insane
i have the loving bones right and they keep resetting and dont let me apply the changes
[img ]https://i.imgur.com/TJqofHt.png[/img]

You didn’t set the Upper Chest blank and didn’t reassign one of the bones.

What Shift and Nonnel said
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 02:49:18 AM by Vigil »

You didn’t set the Upper Chest blank and didn’t reassign one of the bones.

What Shift and Nonnel said
ye i fixed it

For anyone having trouble with the bones in the Rig Config, I added an edit to the release post, showing all the proper bone names and corresponding placements.

Also I should ask: should I make a separate topic for this release? I might be able to add more info on importing it into VRC in the OP if I do.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:31:17 PM by Vigil »