VRChat thread

Poll

virtual reality or desktop mode

virtual reality
22 (47.8%)
desktop
24 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: VRChat thread  (Read 16523 times)

you can just block everyone with the ugandan knuckles avatars and you won't hear CLOK CLOK CLOK anymore.

i just love it when it finishes uploading the entire avatar then decides to say "nah forget it" because it fails to upload the preview image, and then wants me to restart the entire process.

Edit: Just to find out the model I was using can't just be ported in because the legs and mouth are forgeted up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:35:18 PM by Shift Kitty »

when is the bedroom gonna be ported

yeah, it talks. maybe ill post a gif later if you guys wanna see it

is that blender's toon shading?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:11:29 PM by hootaloo »

no that's the unity cubed shader

is it worth it to get vr just for this
is it even worth it to play it

no because you can play it without vr

you can play this without vr yknow

Just for this? No. Definitely not. But I imagine if you did get VR, you'd probably enjoy a lot of the other games too.
As for playing this? I don't feel it's worth playing without VR. But that's probably because I personally waited to get VR to play it and it's probably that first experience with it that makes me very biased.

I will eventually love this game though. Once I can actually get a model I like to work. I see a lot of ones that would probably work easily but it's either some character I don't know, a character I don't even like, one I don't want to play as, or just looks bad. Currently trying to rig one myself.