Poll

virtual reality or desktop mode

virtual reality
22 (47.8%)
desktop
24 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: VRChat thread  (Read 16026 times)

then wtf is the point
because you can play it in vr
and it's not as dead as second life. and probably doesn't demand money for every single thing you want to do.

Something that i do appreciate about VRChat is that there are people who pretty accurately imitate the MitchiriNeko March
lmao i found them at one point
honestly i like this more then the knuckles stuff

lmao i found them at one point
honestly i like this more then the knuckles stuff
There's actually a Discord for people who just raid random VRChat rooms as the cat band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqqG_c7AFdQ

I loving love this game, I have always wanted to be the one British robot man among tiny anime girls. also I did karaoke with another guy where we sang All Star and Fireflies

half of my vrchat playing is dropping portals to lesser populated uganda servers and then run around going "you're not funny" and screeching like a handicap into my mic

Here's a barebones model, didn't really feel like putting in hours and hours into this. Comes with a PSD to customize the decals and colors.

THIS IS AN FBX. NOT A UNITY PROJECT. YOU NEED TO SET UP THE MODEL YOURSELF AND PUBLISH IT YOURSELF IN UNITY.
https://leopard.hosting/dl/xqyrc/BlockheadFBX.zip

Final model has bending fingers, photo was a V1. A few notes for putting this in Unity:

Under the Model tab of the Inspector, set the Normals to calculate, and the angle to 0, like here.

This forces the model to be flatshaded, as it should

Additionally, you might get a "not in T-pose" error when configuring the bones in Unity

Hit this in the drop down menu and you're gold

Edit: I realize that the Unity default selection of bones for this rig isn't proper so here's the bone list

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:25:49 PM by Vigil »

half of my vrchat playing is dropping portals to lesser populated uganda servers and then run around going "you're not funny" and screeching like a handicap into my mic
can confirm from our discord calls

whats a good resource to find models
i spent a long ass time fixing up a model for vrchat and i ended up scrapping it due to issues that would require me to rebuild the whole rig, as the pre-done rig wouldnt work with vrchat
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:29:03 PM by Mr Queeba »

for the blockland model this is driving me loving insane
i have the loving bones right and they keep resetting and dont let me apply the changes

lol you took that screenshot like 4 seconds ago