Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Blockland Forums
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Wanted to host a tournament, not sure what to host.
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: So what is it?
Medieval   -11 (50%)
Rising lava   -4 (18.2%)
Both combined   -7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Wanted to host a tournament, not sure what to host.  (Read 807 times)
jyvot

« January 11, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »

Hey guys, I was recently thinking about hosting something big, maybe some sort of tournament. I don't think I'd need help with map(even though I'm an awful builder), all what I really need is your opinions. I can either host a medieval fight tournament(a medieval arena with jack noir's weapons and either 1v1 or 2v2 rounds), rising lava(push everyone in lava that is rising) or both combined(basically the same as rising lava but instead of pushbrooms we have swords). Which one do you think will be interesting the most?
Ad Bot

« Full members do not see ads »

Snaked_Snake

« January 11, 2018, 11:37:31 AM »

Medieval sounds like a pretty good subject to do a tournament on, maybe with some challenges like where you have set weapons or you find them in the ring? That would be nice.
jyvot

« January 11, 2018, 11:49:07 AM »

Medieval sounds like a pretty good subject to do a tournament on, maybe with some challenges like where you have set weapons or you find them in the ring? That would be nice.
I think that players can choose by theirselves if they want to have the same weapons/armor or different, but yeah challenges might be a thing
torin²

« January 11, 2018, 12:15:15 PM »

quake 1 esque medieval castle surrounded by rising lava
jyvot

« January 11, 2018, 01:44:23 PM »

quake 1 esque medieval castle surrounded by rising lava
i think that quake tournament is a good idea, thank you
Me?uknow

« January 11, 2018, 03:11:50 PM »

Do it need to be BL, then I thought about a quake deathmatch-style of game, if it can be any game. Then a 1v1 CSGO tournament.
jyvot

« January 11, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »

Do it need to be BL, then I thought about a quake deathmatch-style of game, if it can be any game. Then a 1v1 CSGO tournament.
Unfortunately that'll be in BL.
Gautier00

« January 12, 2018, 07:59:27 PM »

Why not do a MOBA like game sorta similar to like how Overwatch, Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite, games like that sorta which varies on characters with abilities and what not. Iunno that seems like something fun to do a ESPORTS like tournament for.
jyvot

« January 13, 2018, 03:33:23 AM »

Why not do a MOBA like game sorta similar to like how Overwatch, Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite, games like that sorta which varies on characters with abilities and what not. Iunno that seems like something fun to do a ESPORTS like tournament for.
I cant code and probably balance those classes sry
Derroith

« January 13, 2018, 12:14:09 PM »

Make a classic Blockland weapons tournament with the shotgun, sniper rifle, spear, sword, etcetera. Test each peoples skills specifically with certain weapons in duels. These dumb class and Quake-like deathmatches have been flooding everywhere. Nobody wants to learn how to use your dumb "balanced" weapons and its become extremely un-fun to see the same stuff quite literally everywhere.

Do something different.
torin²

« January 13, 2018, 12:26:08 PM »

stop hajving fun g uiz
cblock360

« January 13, 2018, 12:48:24 PM »

These all sound fun freakin' do it.
Derroith

« January 13, 2018, 02:29:00 PM »

stop hajving fun g uiz
Thank you for contributing to this thread with your useless and stupid image that resembles you aboard this community.
Ragequit

« January 13, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »

did you ever consider that maybe people do like them and that's why they're popular
two and a half limericks

« January 13, 2018, 07:07:44 PM »

Thank you for contributing to this thread with your useless and stupid image that resembles you aboard this community.

gtrr ur an idjit fukk u
Pages: [1] 2  

Login with username, password and session length