Wanted to host a tournament, not sure what to host.

Poll

So what is it?

Medieval
11 (50%)
Rising lava
4 (18.2%)
Both combined
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Wanted to host a tournament, not sure what to host.  (Read 2957 times)

Hey guys, I was recently thinking about hosting something big, maybe some sort of tournament. I don't think I'd need help with map(even though I'm an awful builder), all what I really need is your opinions. I can either host a medieval fight tournament(a medieval arena with jack noir's weapons and either 1v1 or 2v2 rounds), rising lava(push everyone in lava that is rising) or both combined(basically the same as rising lava but instead of pushbrooms we have swords). Which one do you think will be interesting the most?

Medieval sounds like a pretty good subject to do a tournament on, maybe with some challenges like where you have set weapons or you find them in the ring? That would be nice.

Medieval sounds like a pretty good subject to do a tournament on, maybe with some challenges like where you have set weapons or you find them in the ring? That would be nice.
I think that players can choose by theirselves if they want to have the same weapons/armor or different, but yeah challenges might be a thing

quake 1 esque medieval castle surrounded by rising lava

quake 1 esque medieval castle surrounded by rising lava
i think that quake tournament is a good idea, thank you

Do it need to be BL, then I thought about a quake deathmatch-style of game, if it can be any game. Then a 1v1 CSGO tournament.

Do it need to be BL, then I thought about a quake deathmatch-style of game, if it can be any game. Then a 1v1 CSGO tournament.
Unfortunately that'll be in BL.

Why not do a MOBA like game sorta similar to like how Overwatch, Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite, games like that sorta which varies on characters with abilities and what not. Iunno that seems like something fun to do a ESPORTS like tournament for.

Why not do a MOBA like game sorta similar to like how Overwatch, Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite, games like that sorta which varies on characters with abilities and what not. Iunno that seems like something fun to do a ESPORTS like tournament for.
I cant code and probably balance those classes sry

Make a classic Blockland weapons tournament with the shotgun, sniper rifle, spear, sword, etcetera. Test each peoples skills specifically with certain weapons in duels. These dumb class and Quake-like deathmatches have been flooding everywhere. Nobody wants to learn how to use your dumb "balanced" weapons and its become extremely un-fun to see the same stuff quite literally everywhere.

Do something different.

stop hajving fun g uiz

These all sound fun freakin' do it.

stop hajving fun g uiz
Thank you for contributing to this thread with your useless and stupid image that resembles you aboard this community.

did you ever consider that maybe people do like them and that's why they're popular

Thank you for contributing to this thread with your useless and stupid image that resembles you aboard this community.

gtrr ur an idjit fukk u