The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27256 times)

Also my other point is that Nickpb is already a known creep like Metario said. Obviously this doesn't help his case but you think he actually cares? You think anyone in his group cares. Most of them don't even play this game anymore.

You changed nothing, you didn't help yourself at all. All you seem to have done is appease nick's ego.
This post is the equivalent of "Your first mistake was joining x server". If people are starfishs and don't care they're starfishs, we should just stop making shedding light on them being starfishs? If you ignore the ill wills of society, you'll just become blind to them.

i discredit anything and actually said what anyone else would say but go off

Also if it were me, I would not discuss personal stuff with people like this. Or at least, not personal enough that you don't want it getting out to anyone else. It's pretty much self incrimination.

i didnt discredit anything and actually said what anyone else would say but go off
forget fixed

i just realised i made a mistake on the top bit read it as "A drama is made on a discord you frequent"

Also if it were me, I would not discuss personal stuff with people like this. Or at least, not personal enough that you don't want it getting out to anyone else. It's pretty much self incrimination.
there's a way to get investigateed especially easily when there's a rule against leaking stuff out and you know eachother by a name basis

Then you give the actual context to what they post you saying because you know, you were there and have the chatlog just like they do? Your point doesn't make any sense.
what if context is completely ignored? what if i don't want to sift through old posts, screen cap then for proof, then use it them purely to argue with kids on the internet?

I did discord did nothing. They want a specific message id which is impossible for me to get.
Well stuff man, honestly that is kind of stupid but should have asked the person who got the screenshots to copy the message id. :C

what if context is completely ignored? what if i don't want to sift through old posts, screen cap then for proof, then use it them purely to argue with kids on the internet?
Why would context be ignored? When it comes to stuff like messages containing dirt on someone, people want context.

Why does it bother you what they think of you if at the same time you don't care enough to provide the full topography of the situation? That doesn't make much sense.

Why would context be ignored? When it comes to stuff like messages containing dirt on someone, people want context.

Why does it bother you what they think of you if at the same time you don't care enough to provide the full topography of the situation? That doesn't make much sense.
because its the blf and i dont have enough appendages to count how many times ive seen context deliberately ignored?

because the majority care about misinformation being spread around about them and honestly dealing with it to bl drama level is a pain in the ass?

idk i wanted to make a point about privacy or something but ive lost interest in explaining my point and dont know enough about this situation for it to be worth while. ignore me xD

what a wonderful community this sandbox game has

Well I sure as forget didn't consent to my dox being publicly posted in your discord.
I had no place in permitting your dox to be posted. I wasn't aware it was posted until this drama. Hop on someone else's richard.

that doesn't really justify a rule that gets someone booted for doing the right thing. like I have said several times by now, there is literally no reason to have this rule over a more specific one. it provides no privacy benefit, the only thing it does is allow things like this to happen. that's just a stupid excuse
Dannu said it flawlessly in my opinion.
I'm not comfortable with someone else deciding what info regarding me is worthy of privacy and what isn't. Sure, some cases are clear-cut, but others are not. It is much easier to have a black-and-white rule where the consent of the group is required to share anything.
Why should someone else be able to determine this and to quantify right and wrong outside of a criminal matter? It's easier to have a black and white rule than to subject all mater of personal information to being judged and weighed for what value it might have outside of the group, and subject to the wills of those of varied intents at any given time. Anyone who would elect to be in that environment would just be a bad judge of character.

Again, I'd like to reiterate what I said earlier: I had no place in permitting beach's dox to be posted. I wasn't aware it was posted until this drama. Hop on someone else's richard.

Why should someone else be able to determine this and to quantify right and wrong outside of a criminal matter? It's easier to have a black and white rule than to subject all mater of personal information to being judged and weighed for what value it might have outside of the group, and subject to the wills of those of varied intents at any given time. Anyone who would elect to be in that environment would just be a bad judge of character.
there is literally no way you can say that doxing is a "gray area" lol. it's wrong, plain and simple. warning someone that they're being doxed is right, equally plain and simple. "I didn't wanna get kicked from a group with stupid rules :(((" is the weakest possible excuse
"don't share private info from the group elsewhere". violations can easily be determined case by case when someone learns that their info was shared. that person can decide what is private, everyone else just has to decide whether it's reasonable
warning someone that they're being doxed? that's not "sharing private information" no matter how you try to swing it. this rule does nothing but allow that kind of abuse
I had no place in permitting beach's dox to be posted. I wasn't aware it was posted until this drama. Hop on someone else's richard.
ok. I don't think beachbum is really saying that you did. more like, criticizing the fact that you are defending this rule that led to it, even after you now know that it did...

damn how depressing does your life have to be that a mid twenties dude gets thrills from finding out information about people on a forum about legos
honestly sad that NickPB is still around lol