The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27276 times)

first off that's really hostile.
are you saying you have no ill motives towards nickpb / the GH?

first off that's really hostile.

Eyeraping idiocy triggers me, what can I say.

are you saying you have no ill motives towards nickpb / the GH?

No stuff I have ill motives towards GH, they loving investigateed me, I think the forums and the community have the right to know that NickPB and the Glory Hole is a malicious group that is up to no good. NickPB posted my info and wanted to forget with me, and members of GH vouched for him. Even now you idiots are trying to derail the topic, brush under the rug that you let him spread my dox and did nothing, and in your case, deny reality.

you didn't read the thread cause it's more than just me.

yeah and they've all been glory hole members

hmmm.....

how does one even get into the glory hole in the first place
not be a total friend. It's actually not hard to get in if you're not an starfish. But it's pretty easy to get booted out with their one rule thing.

Again, I don't like what Nickpb did, even if Beachbum harassed his girlfriend, the mature thing to do is move on. But damn the glory hole actually has some decent people and conversations, excluding anyone who defended Nick for what he did to Beach.

consider this: doxing someone makes you a creep and puts you into the forever a stuffstain category

But damn the glory hole actually has some decent people and conversations, excluding anyone who defended Nick for what he did to Beach.

You yourself and sev were activity trying to derail this drama earlier. Don't pretend to be innocent.

you didn't read the thread cause it's more than just me.
i'm skeptical of beachbum's evidence and more so of his motives.  that's more than fair.
You didn't read the thread because you didn't see the people involved admitting he was investigateed.

consider this: doxing someone makes you a creep and puts you into the forever a stuffstain category
this is probably the most indisputable thing anyone has said in this thread

this is probably the most indisputable thing anyone has said in this thread
you can't reach a higher level of creep then nickpb tho

You yourself and sev were activity trying to derail this drama earlier. Don't pretend to be innocent.

I was simply getting the point across that you aren't mister innocent yourself. Plus the way you handled this situation was loving horrendous.

Also my other point is that Nickpb is already a known creep like Metario said. Obviously this doesn't help his case but you think he actually cares? You think anyone in his group cares. Most of them don't even play this game anymore.

You changed nothing, you didn't help yourself at all. All you seem to have done is appease nick's ego.

I was simply getting the point across that you aren't mister innocent yourself.
beachbum has done nothing that merits a dox on him. doxes are serious stuff because people can do whatever the forget they want with your information, like swat him or do other foul stuff. you do not seem to understand that.

You changed nothing, you didn't help yourself at all.
many more people now know about nickpb doxing beachbum now than they did before. i wouldn't have known about nickpb doing this unless if it was for the drama and many more people wouldn't have either. the entire point of the drama board is to spread awareness of a scumbag which is what this drama topic is doing.

Also my other point is that Nickpb is already a known creep like Metario said. Obviously this doesn't help his case but you think he actually cares? You think anyone in his group cares. Most of them don't even play this game anymore.

Yeah thats why he sperged out and kicked everyone related to me after I found out about this. Really sounds like someone who 'doesn't care'.

I was simply getting the point across that you aren't mister innocent yourself.

aka you justifying private investigating because you don't like him